Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

III 300


The graphic above is being made into a patch as I write this tonight.  It will be made available to only a special selection of III Patriots.

The III is a special breed of American Patriot.  We trace our roots back to the Revolution, where the original III took arms and met the King's Men and refused to yield.  I don't think any of us consider ourselves supermen or better than other Patriots - but we have looked into our own hearts and decided that we will do unpleasant things if required to ensure that Liberty prevails.  There are many Patriotic Americans who have not yet been awakened - the ranks of the NRA and Establishment Rs are filled with such people.  They consider us to be dangerous.  But every day more wake up, and realize that they have more in common with us than with Establishment Republicans who play the political game between the 40 yard lines.

Even among the III there are different types of people who will play differing positions.  Some are best suited for the Auxiliary.  Some are best suited to be the Grey Man who collects intel and makes certain it gets into the hands of the proper people.  Some brilliant III Patriots are modern Pamphleteers, working tirelessly to help wake up as many allies as possible, receiving little more than abuse and derision for their efforts.  Some are suited for the III Congress, that arm of the III that seeks to follow the examples offered in our history of Colonial Congresses.  Some III Patriots consider themselves fighters, and have drawn their lines in the sand.  Many draw that line at their front door.

Then we have what I am calling the III 300.

III Patriots who do not intend to be passive and allow the Enemies of Liberty to dictate the rules and terms of engagement.  III Patriots who will volunteer to accept a mandate.  III Patriots who will hazard into Harm's Way when it is necessary.  III Patriots who are not afraid to move to contact.  III Patriots who will do more than talk - Patriots who will seek out training in the skills offered by men like Mosby and Max Velocity, J.C. Dodge at Mason Dixon Tactical, SF Medic and others who teach skillsets for combat.  III 300 Patriots will seek local III Patriots, Militia members and others, and help train them in essential skills while building morale and cohesion for the Liberty Movement.

III 300 Patriots will voluntarily move to take Point.  They will be the Ambassadors of the III to the Militias across the country, to the unawakened and the people who are wakening.  III 300 Patriots will be at events in their AO to show the world that the spirit of the original III remains alive in the hearts of Americans. 

We have no desire to fight. 

We also have no intention of continuing to tolerate infringements upon our Rightful Liberty.

Are you suited to be part of the III 300?  Are you willing to do the work necessary to make yourself a Leader of Men when the time comes?  Are you willing to learn from men who offer training in our community, so you may save lives, reduce suffering, and lead the way for others toward the Restoration of Liberty?  Will you be a special III Patriot who helps to build, rather than only find fault in others?

Think about it for a while.

Yes, the III is a collection of individuals.

And this collection of individuals must have some who are willing to take point, or we will remain impotent.

Kerodin
III

PS: The graphic at right is also being turned into a patch with Velcro backing as I type tonight.  It will be awarded to Patriots who take and graduate my CQB course.  It will not be handed out simply for taking the course - I will personally test your proficiency at the end of the class.  Earn it.  You can do it.

8 comments:

  1. K,
    I like it good for you. Those who go above and beyond to bring the fight to those who would tramble our God given rights deserve special recognition. I think a picture with you and Millerized that is suitable for framing should accompany the III 300 distinction. Just a thought, I know I would treasure just to shake both of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolf, I know you personally and you are in my extended tribe as a member and my brother. Some do not know your full story, but I do and I vouch for the merit you hold in your eyes, your hands and your heart.

    Sam, I would be honored to don the III 300 distinction if I fit the profile. If it is not my choosing to do so, then disregard and I accept the fact either way. I do intend to acquire the CQB patch! It will go quite well with my turkey gobbler (Gen 4 CAT tourniquet) on my rig. Message me if the III 300 patch applies.

    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Israel: You are one of the III Patriots I had in mind as the concept formed. I still haven't fleshed it all out, but I'd love to talk about it with you if you make the WV class, or in email - whichever works. I'll be seeking input from Sandman, CA, Alan, Wirecutter and many more - this is "our" thing, and we all deserve to have a voice in what it means. ;)

    Wolf - thank you.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, you're seeking my input as I was wondering if I deserve that patch.
    Like you, I think it should go to those who are battle minded, but I also think leadership is a quality that should be considered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm leaning strongly toward finding 300 John Parkers and asking them to wear the patch and swear their Sacred Honor that when the time comes, they will do their duty by taking point.

      It would not interfere with anyone who already serves in a Militia, but the other 299 Patriots in the unit would know that if one needs help, we all show up.

      What do you guys think?

      K

      Delete
  5. My Grandfather said that if you can count on one hand a friend for each finger and fill up your hand, you are a rich man. These days that God has granted us to live are trying times. Trust is the denominator that teeters on the line of moral conduct with one another. I have seen people quickly judge others in the past year in the blogsphere. "Why? What do you have to gain in your judgement?", is typically the question I ask myself. If its a way to build an army of keyboard commandos so you can raise a flag and state, "Hey I got more on my side than you do!" Then go ahead and wave your flag, I will see it as a beacon of something that once was if and when the "die off" happens.

    There are days we all here have taken a leap of faith with one another without even meeting the person eye to eye. III Arms, III Citadel and III Congress come to mind. There are two individuals that come to mind personally with that leap. Sam you are one and Wolf is the other. I can respect the premise behind the III 300 and am honored that I was one of the ones that came to mind as this concept formed. I would not gloat about such a thing, but humbly accept it and do my part as duty seems fit.

    The need of help from say 299 others could be easier said than done. We all make sacrifices day in and day out. However, as time goes by, some write checks with their mouths or hands that their ass doesn't cash. Unfortunately the world does not stop for us Patriots. On one side we have our life, the other we have a force that wants to disrupt that life and the path we walk within that balance makes it difficult at times to not falter. I personally have a family as I am sure many do. My family depends on me and unfortunately, they come first. Even my tribe knows this. If I felt that my family was in jeopardy with me leaving to go somewhere, I would not go.

    My honest opinion regarding the III 300 Sam is actually quite simple. Don't over think it. We have had a year to see who has carried the torch or torches in our group. We have seen people dig into their pockets and give what they could in this miserable economy when taking a leap of faith in III Arms Company. We have seen a nurse that didn't even know Kenny personally step up and show us what III to III means. Bottom line, in the past year we have built some solid relationships that even though maybe we haven't meant eye to eye, we would stand shoulder to shoulder with no questions asked. I would take this past year and reflect on those that stand out. What made them stand out? In this Patriot chain, male or female, weak or strong, small or big, we all are linked together. Where one is weak, the other will excel to advance the chain.

    It is those people that I feel have the merit, that have stood by you Sam since last summer when all III Arms Company and this idea was simply a Poll. Look back through the sands of time. We have weeded out naysayers and found where our supporters are. Maybe I am wrong, but I would like to think that would be a good start of the III 300. When providing instruction with the III CQB, you will have the ability to meet people that you haven't put a face to the name. During their 8 hour class, take the time to look at these individuals. I could only hope that this conversation next year will be something you and I can laugh about over a glass of brandy as we realize the number was off. It should have been III 3,000! It's good to think big. :)

    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to where I can earn these patches

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to know where and when I can earn these patches

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.