Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

III CQB - Website & Bona Fides


Several Patriots have written and asked me to post a resume of sorts.  Fair enough.

I rarely discuss my past training or professional engagements - hubris sucks.

Given my name and my enemies, I will not name where and with whom I have trained over the years.  I owe these people too much to have the likes of Vanderboegh, Firestone et al start their typical bullshit.  Nor will I give any hard details about where and how I used my skillset professionally - I think most of you understand that.  But I have given a thumbnail sketch of my creds.

My "Foundation" is combat effective aiki jujutsu, taught primarily by old Japanese men who learned from the best Japan had to offer.  My sword and knife skills were generally taught by the same breed of men.

I added a ruthlessly effective groundfighting skillset to complement my aiki, taught by names you would recognize as among the best in America.

Just about 30 years ago I met a Vietnam vet (a South Vietnamese Colonel who worked with Green Berets during the war) and he helped me build a very focused skillset in elbows and knees in the art of Vo Bihn Dihn.  You would not know this teachers name.

In my younger years Soldier of Fortune magazine allowed mercenaries to advertise in their classified section.  I paid more than a dozen men to teach me things that were not taught in a dojo.  Additionally, I learned my firearms skills by combat vets in my family.  I was double-tapping pumpkins with a WWII 1911 at 14 years of age on the banks of the Patuxtant River, just off Chesapeake Bay.

Yes, I honed all of these skills far away from the safety of a dojo where there were no points, no tap outs, and second place would have found me bleeding out in a gutter.  But I won't be telling you about those experiences, either.

Words are fine, but really amount to little.  One can study martial arts for a lifetime and get his clock cleaned by a chick with an attitude.  Being a "Martial Artist" is not the same as being a "Warrior", a person who is able to put those skills to use in a deathfight.  And being able to teach is another level altogether.  So as you read my "resume", just remember I will never prove myself to you until you put your hands on me.  That's when you'll know for sure.  I'll give all of you that opportunity.

Here's a link to some basics.

Kerodin
III

4 comments:

  1. Thanks K.

    Quick note, the email button on the home page of Shichi Toku isn't live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, I ask humbly for a key to the door of freedom. I ask how do I call myself a III Patriot with honor,not imitation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wish to do you justice.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.