Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Patriot: Jim Miller



And there are silly people saying Miller plays in the minor leagues.

A woman is walking around in Washington DC - a good woman, no less - carrying one of Miller's kidneys.  I won't bother explaining how that selfless act not only kept a good woman alive, but kept the 2A fight going.

I won't mention that without Jim Miller III Arms, and the future of the Citadel, would be on a slow track to nowhere.  I won't mention the learning curve the man subjected himself to in order to build III Arms and to arm Patriots for the upcoming fight for Liberty.

No, I won't toot his horn.

He doesn't need me to do it.  God knows what Jim Miller is all about, and I am just proud to know him in this lifetime.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.