Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Serious Business


Fellow Patriots, tomorrow Jim Miller (the President of III Arms), Vernon (the Chairman of the Citadel Steering Committee), Holly and I will leave our homes and meet for a bit of Patriot business.  We have the blessing of the full Citadel Steering Committee.

It would be inappropriate to disclose the details before the event happens, so I hope you will forgive us our silence.  I promise you the reason for our trip and our meeting face-to-face is significant and it involves III Arms, the Citadel, the III, and Liberty.  We have not been idle these last months, only quiet in our steady forward movement of our goals.

I have no doubt my allies will make you all proud, and it is my hope that I personally am able to validate the trust so many of you have been willing to extend to me.

We will reveal everything as soon as we are able.

Yours in Liberty.

Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. K, I salute you and all who have worked with you for your efforts, this is not an easy time to live in Liberty. Whatever happens over the rest of the year, you've lived freer than most people would attempt. Best wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God speed in this endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless and God speed to Miller, Holly and you in your travels. I have goose bumps as I type this response to your post so it must be good. I know I have said it before so I will say it again. God bless each and every one of you III that have come forth in support one way or the other in the myriad of ways that the III community has taken effect. The key word there folks is community. We are doing what the machine does not want and that is a community. Where we can rely on one another and not the machine. May all of our tomorrows be better than our todays!
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.