Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The X-Factor


The X-Factor - no, not the silly game show.

I first learned of the concept of the X-Factor in a series of novels written in the '70s and '80s - the genre was called "Men's Adventure".  Yes, it played a significant role in my outlook on life.  No, I won't tell you the title, and no, it wasn't Mack Bolan or Remo flippin' Williams.  ;)

But the X-Factor has been ever-present in the way I live my life - it is the unexpected, the variable you can't control and often can't even conceive.  It's Murphy on steroids.

The last week or so the X-Factor has been all up in the Citadel, III Arms, my personal life, and elsewhere - in a good way.

Have you ever ridden the face of an avalanche?  I haven't, but I think I know what it must feel like, it has been that kind of week.

Cross your fingers, folks.

And remember - every Founder and every single one of you who supported the Citadel and III Arms, you are the hero in this drama.

More later, when it gels.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Right now, with all that is going on, kinda reminds me of a few motorcycle rides of years gone by: That moment when the rear tire starts slipping in the turn, just enough to make you pucker half the seat inside you, but not enough to wrap you around the guardrails and grind you into tiny little bits. I'm running on pure adrenaline right now. If 'this' works, the brand is never going to need to look back again.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.