Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Got Phalanx?


I am watching the blogosphere, and I am seeing Patriots who understand what evil this way comes.

Steady, Patriots.

Hold.  Let them crash and break their bodies upon the mettle of our Hearts.

Then...

Push!  And as my students hear often...go to work!

Take from them everything.

Honor is not in standing tall in victory on the battlefield.  Honor is to be found on the field, and refusing to yield, refusing to hide or surrender.

All Men die.  Warriors die but once.

Kerodin
III

4 comments:

  1. attaquer attaquer toujours attaquer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I feel as if we are in the movie 300? Makes me almost want to watch it again.
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copy that Alan. Cant wait to meet you. I am sure Sam has warned you, but your next on my list to shake hands with. Keep your wits about you, your sights clean and stay safe my friend.
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.