Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NC PatCon


Sorry I haven't been posting much, folks.  HK and I have been prepping for a bit of life-change well-off the east coast.  It is official: Last round of traveling CQB classes will be through October this year.  If you want CQB after that from me, you'll be trekking into the mountains of the west.

At the moment I haven't been in email for a few days at all, life is too busy.  I expect to roll into Brock's PatCon Friday morning before class, which starts at 9am.  Holly and I will stay the evening, and head out sometime late Saturday.  We have 2 groups for CQB tentatively forming in Alabama and the DFW area of Texas in October - I can squeeze in one more if it is on my travel path.  Shoot me an email and I'll put you in touch with the local hosts.

You've all been watching the headlines.  You know what is coming.  You know what you need to do to avoid the first wave of chaos, then go to work.  So, do it.  Talk is cheap.  When I let my mind consider the reality, I shudder to think how many "Patriots" will be killed in their own homes, and how many of those at their own computers. 

You know what you need to do.  Do it.

You will never get permission to do what must be done.  You will get little or no warning before every other person in your neighborhood.  There will be no cavalry.

I may be out of comms until Brock's.  We shall see.

Stay safe.

K

2 comments:

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.