Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, November 4, 2013

Major Wolf: Liberal Plan for the destruction of America

Duty with Honor
Slow is smooth & Smooth is Fast
 
We have many Warriors and Patriots in our community.  We have many ideas about how SHTF will unfold, and when. We have ideas about how to handle SHTF, depending on the actual events on the ground.  What may be DefCon One in Detroit or Los Angeles may Be DefCon Five in Orlando. 
 
We must all be fluid.  We must all by dynamic.  We must all be ready for what we expect, and for events that we never considered.
 
Cut through it all, take what makes sense to you, disregard the rest.  But I counsel all of you to read our community blogs and relevant MS to keep our finger on the pulse. 
 
But more importantly I counsel that you get away from your keyboard and go meet people who claim to be Patriots.  As we have discussed, Mao considered himself a Patriot, so never take another man's word for it - do your own due diligence.  Once you have the beginning of a Team, start building Team skills.  Build protocols.  Train together so you know what to expect if the world suddenly goes to s*it, so if your Team is separated by a city block, you have an idea who will be doing what.
 
Duty with Honor is on my blogroll.  It should be on your daily read list.
 
Folks, gear is important.  Training is important.
 
But if I had 3 or 4 guys who knew each other, had never fired a handgun, never stalked a bear, never worn a ghillie, and I was in trouble, I'd like 3 or 4 guys who have Glocks and friendship to be my primary rescue team.  Every trip of the train.
 
Here's the link.  Go read what he offers our community.  It matters.
 
Kerodin
III

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is Brock. He is on of my brothers. I have been trying to get him to NC, but in his case there is a more responsible thing that takes precedence over Patcons. His children. Who knows, maybe this spring it will work out.
      In Liberty,
      Israel
      III

      Delete
    2. Hey, that would be great. Bring his family!

      Delete
    3. It is my dream to come Brock but it means a 14 hour drive and a couple of days out of school for the kids. I look forward to the day the stars align and we can meet to train and shake hands.

      Delete
    4. I look forward to the day the stars align and we can meet to train and shake hands.

      I'll take pictures of you training. :) Reminds me of my buddy at USARV Headquarters who wrangled a job with the Special Forces as a photographer in Nha Trang. When he left I told him to be careful and he said I'm only going to be a photographer, but got hit in the leg on his first mission, and went home for good. :) If you wanted to leave Headquarters, and they liked you, it was difficult, but if you put in a 1049 for Doorgunner, they couldn't turn it down.
      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=1819&highlight=dudley

      Plan a beach vacation next summer as we are right over the bridge from Emerald Isle which has beautiful beaches.

      Delete
    5. Brock, going to see family in Charlotte over thanksgiving, how close are you from there? Email me at majwolf66@gmail.com

      Delete
    6. It's a 10 hour+ round-trip, so don't think that would work for you on Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  2. There ya have it Wolf, yer goin to the Spring PatCon like it or not. Dont make me come to your AO and drag yer ass down to NC. That would make my commute 12 hours outta route. Get to my place the evening before we would leave. At day break we head south, I can drive. Upon return, we crash at my AO, you leave the next day. Good plan, great plan!
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.