Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meh...it won't be my world in 40 years, anyway...


Someone I respect more than most is Alan Mullenax.  Sorry Alan, I know that is not going to help win you any new friends.

Alan speaks often of Henry Adams (my bad, thanks Alan), Hancock and Otis as being the three men who were the sine qua non for the Revolution. 

With Otis and Henry (Adams), Alan explains why they were so pivotal: They had real, genuine hatred in their hearts.

When I look around today, I don't see hatred in the hearts of my Countrymen.  I see some annoyance.  I even see anger here and there.  But what I see mostly is - mehWhatevah. 

In an email the other day someone said I was "angry". 

I am not angry.  That gave way to outrage long ago.

What I have now is a seething hatred. 

My emotion is in check.  I'm not ramming planes into IRS buildings.  I'm not storming Athens, Tennessee.  Heck, I'm not even speeding when I drive.  I have trained for decades to channel such emotions into lucidity in confrontational situations.   You might not like my direct words, perhaps they strike a bit close to home?  Sometimes when I comment in dialogue, I use big-boy words.  Does that offend you?  I don't really give a shit.

If I'm barking, you are safe.  When I stop barking...

But you know what - when I look around, I don't see hatred.

If you can't muster some good old-fashioned Fuck You hatred for people stealing 70% and more of your money and telling you what, when, where and how you may behave, and claiming ownership of your children...

That's called bending knee to lick the hand that feeds.

If a few guys don't embrace and channel that seething hatred, really soon, the window of opportunity for Liberty will close.

And if you can't muster much more then meh, well...God may forget ye were my Countryman, but I will never forget your cowardice or treason.

Kerodin
III

9 comments:

  1. Sam,

    Many have been conditioned to believe there is no such thing as Justifiable Rage, or Righteous Anger.

    I make no apologies, when I say that I know a deep and abiding hatred for those who are destroying our nation. I hear you.

    My "Fuck You" meter pegged out a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being with your group was refreshing for the Soul, Sandman. Stay safe - some folks are fixin' to go hard, soon.

      K

      Delete
  2. That's called bending knee to lick the hand that feeds.

    If a few guys don't embrace and channel that seething hatred, really soon, the window of opportunity for Liberty will close.

    And if you can't muster much more then meh, well...God may forget ye were my Countryman, but I will never forget your cowardice or treason.

    Aint that the fucking truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People dont understand evil...They think compromising with evil is ok...What they don't understand is anytime you compromise with evil its a win for them...Someday the people that hate evil are going to release that hate and evil will flee or die....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appeasement sends me straight into a rage I can not describe - it is the antithesis to EVERYTHING my elders told me America stood for in the world.

      Delete
    2. I know that feeling quite well...To many people are trying to throw things and people at the tiger in hopes that he will eat them last...Righteous Anger will have to be employed before Rightful Liberty can be realized...

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm not too concerned Sam. I suspect my circle of friends will get smaller before it gets larger.

    One correction though, Adams not Henry. Samuel Adams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads-up - I had Henry on the brain.

      I remain firmly convinced that the same model would work today - a very tiny minority, with about 300 Patriots willing to go into Harm's Way - and we get Liberty restored. But I may be having a seizure.

      Delete
    2. No seizure, just a category error.

      Two arms, two legs, eyes, ears, a mind...

      That's the default state, and Liberty is likewise the default state. It's what you are, a willful volitional creature. It's only gone when someone stops it, and they can only do that physically.

      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action..." Okay, so your action is unobstructed, at least presently. Everything you imagine or foresee is just that, an imagination. That doesn't mean it's wrong or false--they sure 'nuff are out to get us--but it does mean that your action is, at this moment, unobstructed. That's right, isn't it?

      The error is in the belief that Liberty is "out there," or that it rests on what others do. Yes, it can be stopped by others; that's what self-defense is all about. But until then, you're free as a bird and can do whatever you wish. Within the constraints of reality, of course...a bird can't fly within a foot of a cat either. That doesn't mean it can't fly, let alone live.

      Nobody and no action can make you free, cuz you already are. Others can only (try to) stop you from being free. That's why you train.

      Further, what you do while you're free (at Liberty) is wholly up to you, and NOBODY else. That's why Commies living or dying have nothing to do with it, at least not until one of 'em, or more likely a gang of 'em, come at you. Yes, that's why it's nice to have good friends. Doesn't change the point, though.

      We ain't gonna out-bad them, period. That leaves out-gooding them. Did you catch this line..."They'll never see it coming, cuz they don't know what it looks like."

      Forward. Rebuild now.

      Delete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.