Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, November 8, 2013

My final comment on MBV


You have all watched Mike Vanderboegh launch a full-scale assault this last week or two against me. 

Now Mike is attacking my wife, and even his most rabid, mouth-breathing sycophants are backing away from him.  No real man attacks a woman.

At the moment he is trying to interpret a part of my ServiceMagic case -- a case that Holly and I brought against ServiceMagic -- trying to spin it as if we lost the case and owe them money.  Bunk.  I am compelled to write this because the level of idiocy and complete disconnect with reality coming from Camp Vanderboegh is reaching proportions that should lead his family to consider having him put in a psych ward for observation.  Really.

I can only hope and pray the same "lawyers" feeding him this information now are the same "lawyers" he uses when he has to answer for himself in the near future for the Red Dot matter.  Oh, please let it be so!

Even current lawyers will fall asleep if I talk too much about the crap Mike Vanderboegh has on his blog page tonight regarding a "Judgment."  So I'll keep this to just a few sentences.  My HVAC company did well over a million dollars in a single year using many domains we owned (such as PotomacHeating.com).  ServiceMagic bought the same domains, adding only a hyphen to change the name, then use Search Engine Optimization to steal our customers. (They bought "Potomac-Heating.com" and such).  We filed suit in Federal Court.  Because of the new Iqbal & Twombly standards necessary in a complaint, the case was kicked back, (without prejudice for you lawyer-types) to stage one before the court ever considered the merits of the case.  The Judge essentially told us to fix our complaint and re-file -- which is most assuredly on the agenda.  The "Judgment" Mike seems to think is some sort of smoking gun is not a court fine, a court-imposed settlement, or even a requirement to pay the lawyer fees for ServiceMagic.  Essentially, we have to pay for some postage from the other firm, if they ever send us a bill.  Guess what - they never sent a bill, because they know we are coming back. After more than a year of ServiceMagic paying for two high-dollar law firms in two different states to defend a case against little ol' us, I think ServiceMagic would like to see us go away forever.

Think we had no win in that case, even before we got to trial?  Do you know ServiceMagic changed their name?  Yep - they go by "HomeAdvisor" now.  Do you know the Senior Vice President in charge of the matter was severed from the company?  Gee, I wonder why a $55 million dollar per quarter company changed their name and personnel... 

That former Senior Vice President made exactly the same mistake Randy Booth at Red Dot Arms made: We emailed him nicely and asked him to stop. We didn't ask for ANYTHING other than "Please Stop." But it seems he, like Randy, was feeling invincible, so he: (1) lied in writing, and  (2) underestimated the consequences of his actions. 

Mike is simply seeking to goad me into losing my cool and threatening him or making some mistake to get him off the hook regarding his actions with Red Dot.  Sorry Mike, ain't gonna happen.

Holly and her legal team are not focusing on "ServiceMagic" at the moment.  Know why?

Yeah, you know why, don't you Mike.  You feel them coming for you, don't you...

Folks, Holly and Jim Miller don't want this stuff discussed while the lawyers are doing their thing.  They are not wrong.  As my title says, this is my final public discussion of Mike Vanderboegh until the lawyers are done with him and Randy Booth at Red Dot Arms.

It's times like this that I wish I had earned the right to say "Mike, have a very SF Day."  But I never wore the beret.

Here is the really important part, and the biggest reason I wrote this post: - if you won't stick up for your wife when she is being maligned and lied about online, I don't want you inside my wire.

Kerodin
III

18 comments:

  1. Kerodin,


    (captaincrunch)


    Give 'em hell 'Kerodin

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just grasping at straws trying to set you off. He knows you'll defend Holly, I'm sure you have dissapointed him (awwwww) by going about it in such a "non-frothing" way. ;-)
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I wish I had the money to send everyone that comments good or bad on the blogasphere a plane ticket and pay for the expense of meeting all in one spot...That way everybody could sort there differences out like real men instead of hiding behind a keyboard...Oh and the one that didnt show would have no excuses for not coming and would be treated like cowards from then on and would be shunned from then on...Maybe then the III community could start building instead of breaking down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd set up an octagon for conflict resolution. ;)

      Delete
    2. I have a feeling that the ones hurling the accusations wouldnt show... It would only be the ones that respect one another enough to have a civil discourse...If one is even needed that is because I think we all have pretty much in common...So IMHO I dont think we would need that...

      Delete
  4. Based on the past weeks events, I would say we are getting stronger. Those that stepped up did just that and said what needed to be said. There are plenty that know where others stand. I just wish we had more in the ranks, but I would rather have organic growth in ranks than just someone walking in with a "made in china" III symbol on their forehead so to speak.

    You all know where I stand, help me understand where you stand folks. Its that simple. If I ever hit the lottery, I will be sending out the III bus!

    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some things from our culture and history that I think should be re-instituted. Dueling is one of them. A white glove slapped across both cheeks and a second would go a long way towards restoring civility and honor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MV will make all kinds of accusations, even sometimes admitting that he hasn't followed up to make sure of his facts
    " Mr. Miller, I am told, is actually a full-time employee of the VA in Martinsburg WV, whose complex sits next to the ATF complex at the same place. He is said to be in IT with access to the entire VA database. Of course I haven't had the time or the inclination to confirm that, but you can file it under "reliable sources say."
    (Apparently his worshippers don't read that part). In the end, he can say all he wants, but the fact is he's a scab on the butt of the patriot movement. He has the nerve to say he's fightin' the fed's by taking SSI/welfare
    "a cardinal principle of resistance warfare was that the guerrillas should exist off the substance of the enemy."
    , So does that mean the EBT crowd is also "fighting the feds" by being mooches? Does that mean when Pete was helping him out, Pete was the enemy? He's full of excuses when it comes to making him look better to his congregation. He can say what he wants, but I'm pretty sure Sam and Holly (whom I have never met) are not subsisting off of our paid taxes. Yup, Sam got in trouble with the feds, was he set up? I don't know. Could he have been? Sure, knowing what I know about the feds. If MV didn't have such an axe to grind against Sam, he'd probably have his story up on the blog, sayin' "Look what the feds did to this poor guy". Here's what I do know, 1) I don't believe MV can show one thing Sam has done since his arrest and incarceration, that proves he's done anything illegal. 2) A charlatan will present conjecture (Mr Miller quote from earlier) as facts, when the facts are unavailable, or don't support the conclusion he wants to relay. 3) MV says he doesn't like the idea of threatening the loved ones of goons, but has no problem attacking Holly, the wife of his "Arch nemesis",,when lashing out at Sam,
    "Miller agreed to do business with an ex-con and his not-so-spotless wife"
    among other things he's said about her. Sound hypocritical, sure, but his hypocrisy is ok, because he's dying, and he's on SSI/welfare, and he lost his best friend, and he's a "founder" in the movement (whatever), and Bill Clinton said something about him, and he has a Dr.. appt. tomorrow, and last but not least, he's a former commie (So is Putin). When I met MV in 2011,(in his little electric scooter) my first thought was "His ass is so fat, he needs a scooter for the convention?" But I checked my stereotyping, because I believed him to be a fellow patriot. and wasn't sure why he was in the scooter (none of my business). I had a good conversation with him, and I ended it with, "We'll win, or we'll die tryin'." I've reflected back on that conversation dozens of times during all the K venom posts he's made, and after reading Pete's post about their failed relationship, I've come to the conclusion that he's a poser, plain and simple (Poser's don't have to DO anything, they just look like they are). Sam did something for me with no strings attached, and he didn't charge me a dime, and although his background has some flaws, I look at the man now, and believe he is dedicated to our cause. That's MY opinion, I don't care about yours . MV CHOSE to be a communist, before he wasn't anymore, he's a mooch from his friends and taxpayers (MV, don't tell me you paid THAT MUCH into the system). He calls Sam an extortionist, what are communists, but extortionists, thieves, and murderers. MV's problem with Sam is that Sam went to the effort/expense to trademark/copyright, whatever, a symbol of something, so he could make some money to forward an idea that no amount of MV's blog ever will.
    to be continued

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "and he's a "founder" in the movement (whatever),"

      Ah, there's a little bit of FU in every "whatever". ;)

      Miss Violet
      A III FOCKer too.

      Delete
    2. I can neither confirm nor deny Ma'am

      Delete
    3. Trust me, there is. ;) I hear it every time I say the words....
      Miss V

      Delete
    4. Just what exactly has he done for the III Movement? Name one thing and 'starting' it doesn't count seeing as I was a III Percenter as far back as I can remember.
      He tagged it but that is it. Nothing more. Not one single thing. Nada.

      Delete
  7. Continued from above
    Three gear is in the public eye, not stuck on a blog unknown to most of the public (except Bill Clinton). If I had a dollar for every time I've been asked about my hat or what molon labe means, I'd be rich. In summation, 1) The III noose is not racist, only the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's out there would think so.It is a symbol to the goons that their days are numbered, and it's reusable. 2) MV has had his time, but his hatred has blinded the message he used to espouse. 3) No one should "worship" any of the characters on the blogs. Some of the responses I've seen on numerous blogs, make the respondents look like they can't make a decision/conclusion for themselves, without approval from their "Bloggod" first, PATHETIC! According to MV, I'm a CoIntelPro stooge. Anyone who knows me, or has read what I've written, or been to one of my classes knows different..

    JCD
    A III FOCKer
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I consider being a FOCKer an honor, which leads me to ask the question of all “Friends Of Mikey,” Is it an honor to be a Vanderboob?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mikey's picking on me today and I don't know why except I told him he was a petty li'l bitch. I even got my own post about it.
    Of course he's not posting everything I said. Censorship and all that you know, like the good communist he is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ken, your such a FOCKer! He's just worried that he might eventually have to show actual proof of what he says, but what would I know, I'm a CoIntelPro stooge, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mike Vanderboegh displays a disturbingly draconian enjoyment in using the names of his targets with increased regularity -- usually a set of weak, insipid accusations packaged and passed off as something that would not rise to the level of fact even for the most undiscerning reader. Since he is fond of using other people's full names in order to maximize negative impact on the Internet, we should return the favor, shouldn't we? His name is Mike Vanderboegh. Use his name when speaking of him. Let's dispense with the diminutive MVB or Mickey or Lil' Mikey. Give him the search result he must crave.

    Holly
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.