Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, November 11, 2013

OK - I know I asked about my future - BUT...


PLEASE look at the two posts immediately below this one.

I called for a new, modern Liberator so we can put a boomstick in EVERY hand when the time becomes necessary.

The next day, I woke and found the post immediately below from WiscoDave - BOOM!

If we need to change the world in the favor of Liberty, how better but to put a flesh-driller in the hand of EVERY good-guy in America for under $90 retail???

Put your thinking caps on guys - I KNOW we have the smarts in this audience to design a modern, simple, effective, safe Liberator on every CNC in America.

Read Below.

Comment here!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.