Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gear for Your Team


As most of you know, I am looking at the 2014 elections to be a significant event on the timeline of whatever OpFor has planned.  I'm not looking for a false flag or anything on election night - I am anticipating a ramping-up of tensions to election day, and then I expect the regime to begin to go hard not too long after election day.

If I am right, and the economy doesn't stroke-out before then, we have just over 11 months until life gets sporty.

I put out the call the other night for a few of our capable III Patriots to dig deep and help finance a DC Class Fundraiser for Jan/Feb, so we can use that money to help improve our general position.  Let's face it, every unit, Team and individual out there still wants or needs something, some piece of gear that will help improve their odds.

1) We had one III Patriot step up and offered to cover the entire cost of the fundraiser.  That is huge, folks.  Since then a couple more III Patriots stepped-up to help take some of the weight off our first donor's shoulders.  Now I am going to ask that a few more of you dig deep and throw in to the fundraiser pile to help spread the cost.  I know times are tight, but I know some of our Patriots have what it takes to help in a big way.  We don't have a III Arms rifle to give away, or even a branded III knife - this is a request for straight cash help so we can run a proper fundraiser.  I'll put a PayPal button at the bottom of the page.

2)  I don't want any details about your Team/Unit/Tribe - but I would like to know what single item would most help your Tribe when SHTF.  I can't make any promises, but that is what we intend to do with the money raised - the goal is to get med kits to a militia team if you need them, perhaps plate carriers, maybe you have guys who have worn-out cammies and need a new set.  Maybe your Tribe needs a Base Station Radio.  Maybe you need a case of soap bars to help win Hearts & Minds when your neighbors need a shower.  Whatever - write me privately and let me know what single item would most help your Team gear locker, and as the fundraiser fills the coffers, we'll do everything in our power to help you get what you need.  The simple fact remains - without cash, there is very, very little any of us can do against the Enemies of Liberty.  Kerodin@Kerodin.com 

For you III Patriots out there who can afford to help, and won't really miss a 4 or 5 digit check, every dollar we can put into the fundraiser will help return several more.  I am working with a DC Pro, we've got great lists, and we've got connections.  Now we need a grand total of $22,500 to fill our coffers and start getting gear to Patriots who need it most.

I never planned in all of my life to try and be a fundraiser or logistician, but here I am.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.