Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Get your hands free


Remember these little widgets?  They clip inconspicuously on a belt loop, or the top of your jeans, somewhere you can reach when you get handcuffed (shame on you - getting handcuffed is bad, M'kay).

I ordered two.

They are feather-light.  You should have no problem hiding several on you.  You'll be fine if Officer Friendly isn't looking for them.

I am also exploring two professionally made shims to open plastic-cuffs when needed.  They too are designed to be hidden where they are out of the way until needed, and likely to be missed in a pat-down.

I'm exploring wholesale accounts for each product with IIIGear, I'll let you know how it goes.

Would I recommend the TIHK?

Yes.

Here's their site.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.