Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Rucks & Blades oh my...

 
I do like a good fighting knife, and basing your design

J.C. has a ruck modification you should consider, here.


I do like a good fighting knife, and basing your design on the Randall Model One is always a good start.  The blade is made by Wall Knives, and reviewed by DTG, here

The gear you buy matters, folks.  You may never get to resupply properly again...

Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, yep, that is a pretty. ;-) Not as pretty as my III blades, but realllllll close.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, both the AI's knife and mine are based off the Randall 18, but with a 14 grind. :-) Just sayin'.....

    Glad you like it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for the tube handles m'self ; but to each his own. Right now I carry a W-49 ,but I own K-bars , M-3s, FS commandos, USAF survivals , and a crapton of hand made. I keep my "survival kit" in a duct taped MRE bag stowed in my VN era LW rucksack. ---Ray

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.