Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday


You wouldn't believe what is on my calendar today if I told you, so I won't bother - yet.

IIIGear: Thanks to all who wrote and let me know if something was outstanding - I've responded to some of you, but I've read everything and working through the hell that is my email box.  I am several weeks behind on many emails.  Sorry, and thanks for your patience.

IIIGear & III Society SWAG: Yes, they are different products, different packaging systems, different timelines, different organizations, different everything, though we are doing the shipping for both.  III Society SWAG is a very large stack that we are working through in order: Life Members, then Members who have paid for their first year in full, then monthly Members.  Working through it at best possible speed.

More later.

In the meantime, here - jam out a bit:



K

1 comment:

  1. K,
    Thanks for the heads up on the swag.

    P-III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.