Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chatterboxes

Baltimore
Ferguson
Every time I see lines of Riot LEO like this, I wait for the report that three or four guys at the front of the protester line opened their coats and started sweeping knees-to-boots with chatterboxes, one in each hand.

It is going to happen.  It will happen in these Liberty Games.  I'll bet you a nickel.


What - you think dangerous Right-Wing types
are the only folks who know how to make one of these things sing?

3 comments:

  1. "I swear to you I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could tears."

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, how many times you gonna set me up to use the word, "Inevitable".

    Funny that you posted a picture of an Intratec Tech-9... Intratec was run out of business by the Clinton AWB, so anyone who has a remaining Tech-9 has a real collectable - no sane individual would give such an investment up for a single night of partying.

    But since ATF seized many, many of them in drug raids, it *is* perfectly plausible that they might source a few 'singers' to a selected asset just for the purpose. Because what do they care about collectability, except for creating an excuse to collect all our guns?!?

    And of course, the Power-Looped video of cops being mowed down, relentlessly played at every moment on every damned MSM channel, will cause a massive, dung-curdling shreik amongst the sheep... the kind they wanted to hear after Sandy Hook but didn't quite achieve.

    You know, the bleating shreik that begs - take our money, take our rights, take anything you want; just make it all STOP!!!

    Yeah, WE HAVE BEEN WARNED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember DC? I just had an extra step. I had to drag that slightly plump female into our lines, boot stomp her and relieve her of her Glock 17 and mags. I suspect I would have been taken out by a sniper in short order. But while I would have been kissing Satan's right cheek, that bitch would have been kissing his left.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously and include your recognized online handle in the body of the comment.