Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Current ThreatCon for CONUS

Current ThreatCon for CONUS
Current ThreatCon for CONUS

Sunday, July 10, 2016

SKS? Not so much...


A facefull of C-4 will do that to you...

But I am not seeing an SKS:



Finally: I am surprised at just how many 'Patriots' are declaring there is no way Johnson could have done 'all that' damage by himself.  I have been around fighters my entire adult life.  I watched the way Johnson moved and engaged, then calmly paused behind cover (the pillar) as LEO rolled in, waiting for the proper moment to move - then calmly scooted around the building.

Simple analysis: He was better trained, more motivated and in better shape than the men he engaged.

Frankly - they are lucky he only killed 5...

Here's the link to Mike's shop.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, definitely not an SKS as reported by numerous MSM articles.

    That is a Saiga made in the Russian Izhmash factory. These are the best made AKM rifles produced. I know one lucky girl that has one. :)

    Tapco 30 round mag, Magpul Zhukov folding stock, Ergo pistol grip, dog leg scope adapter, can't tell the optic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what did I say?
    Mike's analysis of the
    street level, face to face fight,
    is very similar to mine.
    Okay, that's enough self-congratulatory
    back slapping from me.

    Cav Med

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have read the link first as it had all the info on the rifle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an AK47 to me. With optics, single point sling and a folding stock. Not the reported SKS with iron sights.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously and include your recognized online handle in the body of the comment.