Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Current ThreatCon for CONUS

Current ThreatCon for CONUS
Current ThreatCon for CONUS

Friday, February 3, 2017

Pacing the Porch...


This is the current Drudge above-the-fold story.

Matt Drudge, again, will be remembered by future history books as a modern Founding Father.  If you do not agree - you are an idiot.

People from all over America and across the world are openly advocating for the assassination of President Trump.

I have made my position clear - he is doing not only what he promised his supporters he would do, but also what we, his supporters ASKED him to do.

As a result, he is being openly challenged in mortal terms by foreign enemies, domestic Marxists, and even the Deep State in America.

My promise to my fellow Patriots: If President Trump, anyone in his cabinet or his senior political advisors (Bannon, Conway, et al) are killed or even seriously targeted - I leave the porch.

When and if I leave the porch, I begin with traitors, and move outward from there, until I am dead.

Make no mistake: I know the answer to Antifa fcuks to whom broken PVC 'flag poles' and pepper-spray are 'weapons'.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Fatuis digni sunt morte; et proditores multuem quidem magis!
    Sunt bunoum. Sunt mortum. Sunt ipsa loquitur res.

    Loquitor Ipsum Veritas!

    Quod ad me attinet, malim veram deico proelio; super acceptio mendacium. Eius autem, legatum et in perhonorificus et partium studiosus, ac defensor bonarum.

    LEGATUM DIGNAT VERUM EST

    /LT


    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously and include your recognized online handle in the body of the comment.