Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Request for the day


A favor of regular readers: I'd appreciate a concerted effort over the rest of the week if readers would help spread the word about America527.org or this site to the sites you visit that are outside of our immediate III Community.

I want to do big things in Virginia this cycle, mostly before the primary (and after if we get the right nominee) and I want to be able to help send delegates to TL's Summit, and all of this takes more money than I can commit by myself.  So, if you can help just spread the audience to gun sites and anywhere else you think we may find allies online, that is a big help.

Stay safe.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.