Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

III Mugs: Delivered



Hi folks,

If you have ordered mugs they'll begin shipping tomorrow. If you ordered mugs with other gear, it'll all ship together (except flags). The mugs were printed in 3 days, the flags take 12 (I should have the flags late this week or very early next.)

As you can see, I ordered the logo for both sides of the mug, and dropped the Resist from this batch. I probably won't drop Resist with future gear.

So, if you've ordered mugs, they'll be on the way. If you haven't ordered yours - order them at IIIGear.com now. I'd rather not have my shelves sitting with product, and I'd like to order another radio spot in another market ASAP, hopefully in time to support a local PatCom.

Thanks for all the support.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.