Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LEO goes to wrong address, shoots dog playing frisbee...


He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance...

LEO is the army of our Tyrants.

The dog in the picture was Cisco. He is dead.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the shot heard around the world.

How many more anniversaries will we endure before we find our inner John Parker?

Here's the link.

Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope that officer has a firearm accident soon, like when cleaning his pistol. Anybody in Austin listening??? Hello, Austin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stories make me sick. I value dogs more highly than most people (don't like that? Bite me). I have seen stories of too many dogs killed for the thrill of it or because the officer was a coward, but mostly because they like the chance to shoot something with that weapon they carry around on their belt all day (we used to call them "Felony Cops", back when I worked patrol). Also why a lot of assholes go out for SWAT - a much better chance to be able to bust a cap on some poor unsuspecting SOB, like Jose Guerera, or Matthew Stewart.

    I will not mind going to prison for shooting the worthless LEO who decides to shoot my dog, even though he is old and due to pass away soon. Since they never suffer any consequences for shooting people's pets (or stomping kittens, as the BATF*ckers like to do), I would be more than willing to show them the consequences if they harm my canine friend. This is not braggadocio, it is from my heart. I'd do the same for CharlieGoddammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOP in Austin :(

    Pickdog
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.