Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, July 30, 2012

Exhausted


Hi folks - Holly & I just got home and we are whipped, and we have to be back on Capitol Hill tomorrow morning by 6:30, so please forgive me if I don't reply to everyone's email tonight, or post much until late tomorrow.

I can happily report this to you all: We are a little less than $5K short of our goal in pledges, and that is f'n outstanding, I thank you all.

I have a stack of mail on my desk that includes at least 6 pieces addressed to "III Arms Company" - so if there are any doubters out there, you lose ;)

Holly and I have been looking for a way to say "Thank You" to all of the Founding Members, and not simply by making the project a success. You have all taken a leap of faith, and in my world that sort of good faith must be returned. I'm not sure how yet, but we are working on something tangible that will, I hope, have the potential to change your lives, just for being a Founding Member of III Arms, which is the vehicle for getting us to The Citadel.

Thank You is not enough, it feels "small", but thank you all.

We are changing lives, together.

More later.

Yours in Liberty,

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.