Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Our Blood on Their Hands: IIIGear



KA-BARs are hitting mailboxes, and that makes me happy.

Building community, cohesion, morale - that is why I started the 527 and started offering useful gear for us all. I can't tell you how proud I was when I showed up at TL's Summit and saw all the IIIGear people were sporting.

We are all part of something very special: The III.

We are the only defenders of Liberty left in the world, Patriots.

If we do not do the work, the work will not get done.

Our IIIGear allows us to spot one another and I hope, if you ever see a Patriot sporting III Gear in need of back up you'll step in just because you were able to recognize a fellow III Patriot.

The picture above is from Our Blood on Their Hands, a very cool blog.

Click here to read the review.

Thank you all.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.