Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jeff Cooper


Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons

Jeff Cooper is credited with that quote, among others you will find on this website.

When I have passed on from this life, if I am remembered as a man who helped to put the Queen of Personal Weapons in the hands of American Patriots who will use them to advance Liberty, I will be pleased.

I have never divined a more noble and beneficial means for helping my fellow Patriots to ensure Liberty.

3,000 Patriots standing quietly with rifles slung need say little.

3% of Americans standing quietly with rifles slung never need to say a word.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.