Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DumpDC: Real Money


Many of you know Russ over at DumpDC.  Russ is a hardcore secessionist, and believes it is the only viable way for Liberty to survive.

I have debated hard in the last 2 years against secession.  I still do - but I have to admit it is merely an argument of semantics at this point.

You see, I am leading the charge for a Tribe to bail out of the line of fire, to build walls and stay safe, fed, and ready to defend liberty after everyone else has winded themselves.  That is, by any definition, getting out of Dodge - secession in a very physical way if not ideological.  The only real difference between what Russ advocates now and what I am advocating for the immediate future is that I still see a future for the Constitution.

But I have to admit that I stand with Russ fully in this: Secede, so far as seceding means getting the hell out of the way.  Let the fools and idiots do what they intend to do with their violence and greed, and after they've all killed themselves and one another, folks like Russ and others left standing can figure out the politics of moving forward.

The immediate topic at hand is a bank.  An overwhelming percentage of people who intend to move to the Citadel in Idaho want a bank that will operate on the Lakota model: 100% reserve and dealing in hard metals.

Anyone out there want to be a banker?

I simply don't have the time, the energy, and in all honesty, the expertise.

But one of you does.  One of you has an opportunity right this moment to use Free Enterprise for the good of yourself and your fellow Countrymen.  Maybe you can't do it alone.  Maybe a few of you will have to join together.  Maybe the best answer for today is to simply offer the Lakota folks a branch inside our walls, but I'm not certain if they can operate off the reservation.

But any one of you with common sense can succeed at this project.  Simply mint your own coins that have no face value, simply a weight and purity.  Check with a good lawyer to make sure Uncle Sugar won't slap you around.  I'm not sure how you might handle it if Big Uncle gets desperate and decides to confiscate all gold and silver (again), but that's an issue for another discussion.

Someone reading this post or Russ' post (here) has what it takes to advance Liberty and genuine Free Enterprise, right now.

Any takers?

Kerodin
III

8 comments:

  1. I don't have the expertise to do it, but I did design a coin that I have never been able to afford to have minted. It even already has a "III" on it.
    If you'd be interested in using my design, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No go for a banker here. But on another topic(if you need to move this that is fine).

    What would happen in the near future if something were to happen. I'm talking very near future. Citadel is not built yet, pick your scenario. We should have a specific location to gather in Idaho to plan and be together in case something happens sooner than expected...Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently in my first year of college, so I could easily change majors and become a banker. It would definitely interest me, since it would be an honest and 100% reserve bank, and not one of the greedy, Wall Street banks. If I knew I could be guaranteed a position at this bank, I'd change majors right this second. Email me at roy14meyer_dragons@hotmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon: If I may be so bold, consider setting your sights higher. If you seriously consider all of your options and decide a career in honest banking is for you, change your major and begin making friends and allies who share your passion and assemble a group of people who are smart with varied essential skills.

      When you graduate, consider opening your own bank with your group of trusted friends and allies. The Lakota model is brilliant and simple. They keep large sums of physical metal safe, and in return they take a small fee each month.

      They also have a fund for investors who wish to let a portion of their deposits go to work for them. If John Doe and a few others each contribute ten gold ounces for the bank to invest, they run the chance of earning a profit for their investment, or a loss.

      You are a young Patriot, and obviously an asset to Liberty. Think big. Be bold. Challenge authority and dismiss conventional wisdom.

      I can already tell that you have what it takes to succeed if you choose to succeed. The world is yours, and if you build it, they will come.

      So will I.

      Kerodin
      III

      Delete
  4. K - you stated:

    The only real difference between what Russ advocates now and what I am advocating for the immediate future is that I still see a future for the Constitution.

    That is exactly the position taken by the States in the south when they seceeded in 1861.

    They argued that FedGov had abandoned the principles of our founding and were in clear and repeated violation of the Constitution.

    The Constitution of the Confederate States of America was the US Constitution with many of the troublesome and ambiguous parts cleaned or removed.

    Hans
    (a damned-yankee in the NC woods)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. My G*d I love the heart of the III. They will take on any freakin' thing. It is a thing of wonder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a banker but I am a 28 year old economics student. I could never be a banker but if would love to throw in my two cents when it comes to economic models and the free market economy.

    As for the Constitution, it's a bit weak. It needs teeth; harsh penalties written in bombproof wording. You break it, you buy it so to speak.

    At any rate, I'm new to this community but not to libertarian ideology. I moved to Wyoming from Virginia earlier this year and have considered making the jump over to Idaho. I'm also prior service Army and your plan strikes a chord with me. Looking forward to the journey either way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone know what happened to dumpdc's blog? It is gone. I emailed him to see if he was ok, no response. I started a blog to collect comments if you want here: http://charlescarrollsociety.com/2012/11/30/who-seized-this-prepper-website/

    We have to look out for each other. No black bagging our people or our sites.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.