Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, September 8, 2012

III: How the world defines the III depends on YOU


Brock and Bonnie Gadsden both linked to this post, and I commend you all to read it, and the subsequent reasons offered in separate posts.

It is an offering of the reasons one Patriot is moving to Idaho as part of the III Pioneer Project.

Jim made a statement the other day while engaging MBV that made me think. Jim thanked Mike for offering the III Community a clear choice of visions for the future of the Liberty Movement, particularly the III.

That brings me back to the post above, Patriotism, Liberty, and most importantly, the III as an entity.

I define a III Patriot very simply: If you would have walked to the Green in Lexington and stood shoulder to shoulder with John Parker, you are a III Patriot.

Let us remember one very important aspect of John Parker's reason for being on the Green. John Parker did not go to the Green to kill RedCoats who were marching toward him. He went to the Green to protect those he loved behind him.

That is an act of Love, an act of preservation, not an act of destruction. Remember John Parker's quote: Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Is the III a force of destruction? Or are we a collection of Patriots determined to preserve Liberty, and fight only if that fight is pressed upon us?

The III must evolve beyond this dual and conflicted identity so that when new Americans find us, they find III Patriots like you and me, Patriots who wish to be left alone at Liberty, rather than that other definition, the III of hyperbole and threats (that never get carried out, by the way) and destruction.

I am a III Patriot. I choose for the world to see me as an American who chooses to put his energy and skills into building and stregthening Liberty. The world will judge each of us by our actions and deeds, not what others may say about us.

It is up to each one of you to help define what the III is for the world when they look at us, when they find us on the internet. Will they find a group of Patriots who choose to build and produce, ready to defend Liberty, or will they find something less attractive?

Each and every Patriot who considers himself a III will help contribute to this definition of who we are.

Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Think about it.

Kerodin
III



4 comments:

  1. Bravo!!!! Standing O!!! Could not have said it better, clearer or stronger. I CHOSE to join my fate with the Patriots here BECAUSE of the choice to build, rather than destroy. I have no doubt that we can and will defend ourselves and our loved ones; but the rest of the time we'll take part in the American Dream and enjoy life and Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stand with the III because I believe in Liberty. I will stand with the III that build not only a refuge for Patriots, but a foundation to take Liberty into the next generations.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never picked a fight in my life, never backed down either.
    Yes, I've had my ass stomped more times than I care to remember but I limped away with pride.
    I'd been honored to stand with Parker or Crispus Attucks or any other Patriots that stood up for their beliefs.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.