Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Patriots: One of our own can use your positive thoughts

One of our own is going through chemo right now, and I hope you will keep him in your thoughts. 

I think the prognosis is good, but he's got a few rough months ahead.

We'll call him K (It isn't me) and he has been a supporter of every project we have tried during the last two years.  He is also a Founder.

K, we wish you our best.  I know you are fighter, and you can afford to focus on fighting for yourself right now.  We'll cover your place here until you are ready to stand the wall once again.

Folks, I would consider it a personal favor to pray, or light a candle, or support this Patriot in his fight for health and recovery in the manner you feel is best.

Kerodin
III

8 comments:

  1. III to III

    We take care of our own. If theres more we can do, let us know. May the Gods shine upon you and see you live to stand proud upon the Citadel walls.

    RedWulf

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 candles lit for you K.
    B.R. III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers out from me & mine...
    -dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers will be said. Anything I can do, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill and Terry Ford and FamilyOctober 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM

    Thoughts and Prayers being said for you (K) and your family to help you through your fight. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughts and Prayers from Miss Lisa and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things like this are what give me pride in this community. It's such things that make ALL the difference. Recover well, brother. And get some raw organic apple cider, such as Bragg's and take 2 TSP a day, either straight or in a glass of water. It's $5 a bottle, and highly anti-carcinogenic. It will help.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.