Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving has always been a holiday that reminds me what America is supposed to be about.

As you enjoy tomorrow and whoever you share the day with, be sure to remember why the first brave Souls left the old world and dared the Atlantic and chose to carve a new life from scratch.

That is why I do what I do - because I want what they wanted.  I am entitled to it.  So are you.

Anyone who tries to deny you the innate Natural Rights that are your birthright, needs to end up in a ditch.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Kerodin
III

4 comments:

  1. K you are the only person I know that can put the words "needs to end up in a ditch" and "Happy Thanksgiving" together and make it work. ;)

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?

    Nothing says "Happy Thanksgiving" lie a mass grave full of traitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you an Holly have a great one,

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.