Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sandy is the answer...


...to the question: Why the Citadel?

I have no desire to fight to get the necessities of life, or to defend my stash when "it" happens on a national scale.

You know "it" is coming.

You know how the masses will be stranded, become desperate, and how they will behave.

We are watching it right now.  We have seen it before.  We will see it again.

I choose to be as far removed from that nightmare as possible.

I choose to have as many like-minded Patriots as possible at my shoulder.

I choose to live, so I may one day influence the rise of Rightful Liberty once more across the continent.

It's that simple.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. And so the matches move ever so closer to the powderkeg...

    http://www.infowars.com/actor-if-romney-wins-by-slim-margin-america-will-explode/

    4 days now until the Election.

    I've said already that I think Romney will be s(E)lected by a hair, thus virtually ensuring the large scale riots and race war they've been after for decades.

    Hopefully it does not turn out that way. But we need to be prepared if it does.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.