Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Treason


David posted a crisp column on the topic of Treason that is on-target.

Most of you know my position on Treason and Traitors.  I have little use for anyone who lives in contradiction to the Constitution, and I have zero use for anyone who lives in contradiction to Rightful Liberty.  One need not swear the oath to be a Traitor.  One need simply behave in a manner that undermines the Constitution, the Law of the Land, in any manner that permits or advocates the infringement of Constitutional or Natural Rights.

Yes, authentically voting for politicians or policies that infringe Constitutional Rights makes you a Traitor.

Supporting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Gun Control, et cetera, makes you a Traitor and an Enemy of Liberty.

Own it.

Here's the link to David's place.

Here's another on-point column from Janos.

Kerodin
III

6 comments:

  1. If any of ye would like to see a whole forum of folks who I originally thought might be semi-awake, but who turned out to be 99% traitors (as defined by the above article), check this out.

    http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=625&t=31704

    You'll see what kind of warm reception that my no-nonsense pro-Constitution stance got me. And these are from people who think they are 'awake'. Lord help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says I gotta register. I hate registrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that. I had no idea it required ye to register in order to read it. I've solved that problem, by compiling most of it here: http://wildlibertyiii.blogspot.com/2012/11/traitors-other-white-meat.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was interesting; thanks WC. Here's being a "realist"---ain't nobody gonna change, or almost nobody. When you have scores of millions on your "side," you get cocky. When you have the force of Govco to boot, you get real cocky.

      That's the way it is and that's the way it's gonna stay for a long, long while. Personally, while I'm not part of the Citadel directly, I am utterly convinced that rational individuals simply have no choice at all except (what I'll call) the Citadel Method. And I don't convince too easily.

      IMO there's almost nothing else worth discussing any more. Forward.

      Delete
  4. Ah, gracias. Folks need to read the writings of the Forefathers before they start trying to interpet their meanings, huh?
    You did good and without dropping the F bomb as single time. You're a better person than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey wirecutter,

    You're one of those that woke me up to the fact that it's not the specific words you use but what you say with them that really counts.

    Glad to see you are here with the uncool kids on the Dark Side "plotting" against the sunshine patriots and the poor, innocent FSA who are sooo "deserving".

    VJ

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.