Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Breathe


I'm watching many people getting very worked up in anticipation of what may come regarding 2A.

You see the wording in the California Senator's plan, you have to understand it has been the same for years, sitting in her drawer, just waiting for the proper moment when she thinks she can do something with it - even if that "something" involves little more than verbal political points.

I'm not saying that 2A isn't going to take a ding - it may.  NRA is not going to hold the line - that's not their role in this charade.  House R's will be given a pass by NRA to vote "sensibly".

What I am saying is this: Every single one of you has been prepping for this eventuality.  Not this "possibility", but the eventual day when they would make another move against your 2A.  Many of you have made written statements on our blogs what you will or will not tolerate. 

Why get excited now?  Why act as if they sky is unexpectedly falling?

You knew they were coming. 

They told you they were coming.  They've been telling Americans since 1934.

Yet in the 2+ years I've been writing online, I still haven't seen a coordinated, logical plan of action for this day come together.  I've seen some good plans, all pushaw'd by someone, never to congeal.  Why a plan has never been able to congeal is a topic for a long discussion, one day.  It has been discussed by some, for a while, who saw the truth.  And now you should see why the games were being played.

For those of you who have been ignoring Bill Nye, perhaps you're hearing that little voice in the back of your head right now: You are alone.  That's how it will be.

Talk of an armed march started at TL's place last week.  It's now been endorsed by Sipsey - which is funny on several levels.

You do realize, don't you, the march to turn in AR15's will be larger and faster than the march to keep them, don't you?

You think I'm being Doom & Gloom and pissing in the cheerios?  You're mistaken.  I simply never lied to myself - I knew they'd be coming, one day.  That day draws near.  It may be tomorrow, or next month, or sometime in 2014.  So what?  You're only worried if you haven't been serious about this day, or you are afraid you'll actually be called upon to live your rhetoric.

Breathe.  Hold the Line.  Stay your course.  If they mean to have a war...

Kerodin
III

4 comments:

  1. There is no need to call out to the Devil he will come without you calling.

    Bill Nye

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You're only worried if you haven't been serious about this day..."

    Very insightful. If someone's been yapping about this for years but feels any differently now than they did a year ago, then it means they didn't really believe themselves a year ago.

    It ain't rocket science. On the societal level, this shit either gets stopped or it doesn't stop. How complex is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having a conversation with a LT LEO out of Alabama the other day and he said his entire department are patriots and take their oath seriously. He also stated that they have all made the commitment that the day they are asked to confiscate weapons from American citizens is the day they throw their badges down and come to OUR side! Most of his department are vets and I'm a vet so we started talking etc..Anyway he says most of the rank and file FED guys he's worked with aren't on the NWO plan either. They will stand down. Even many of the ATF which surprised the hell out of me. I KNOW from my Army connections that most of the enlisted and many of the officer corps will not go against the American people and none of the LEO's or the Military are going to turn in their weapons either. They know better than most the value of a firearm and the realities of what it would be like without access. No fucking Way they say!....Anyway my police friend told me NOT to turn them in if they give an amnesty period. Then when the order comes down to SWAT all of us there will not be enough LEO or Military willing to do it and the game of cards comes down. May even cause a soft revolution of sorts.

    Now for those of you who are thinking you'll turn your stuff in then when the time comes you'll just take out some soldiers or LEO like the Warrior you are, that same thought entered my mind BRIEFLY when I was working this all out years ago. No..I don't think that's doable. Better to have an escape and evasion plan worked out and then run if need be to hook up with like minded. Live to fight another day. Then if it's truly on, operations can begin and we'll have a chance. I don't know. I'm still working it all out. All I know is I agree with Kerodin that the fight is coming. I did a breakdown of what I though was going to happen in the next 10 years on my blog if anyone wants to check it out. http://troubadourpatriot.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/cold-dead-hands-days-are-coming/

    I keep coming here for support and encouragement. Keep up the good work K..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing some wisdom. Have to admit this past week its been hard to set emotions aside. Spend a little time over at some marxists sites browsing the comments and you' ll see the commies actually think its people like us who are responsible for slaughtered children. It'll ruin your mood right quick.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.