Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lincoln broke the rules. We can fix that...


America is my Country.  Every single inch of it is mine, obviously respecting private property of my fellow Countrymen.

I was born into this country, and into an existing political system that promised X and Y and Z in return for nothing more than having been born American.  The governing documents in effect when I was born were, and remain, the DoI, Constitution and BoR.  Since long before my birth many aspects of the ideals and promises embodied in those documents were violated by Bad People.

But those violations do not negate my Right to the original intent as ratified by our Founders and Framers.

Our republic has been perverted into a democracy.  But the immorality of 300,000,000 people violating my Constitutional Rights is as morally offensive as one person.  300,000,000 people deciding to overthrow the Constitution and make the USA a democracy does not make it right or moral, and I do not have to tolerate it.  I am morally just if I choose to stand against Mob Rule.

300,000,000 who call a pig a zebra do not make a pig a zebra.

Some in our community smirk at the concept of Country, and love of Country.  Some think you naive if you respect what the US Flag was originally intended to represent.  Betsy Ross did not sew with an eye toward bastardizing her work by murdering hundreds of thousands in the South and forcing those people (and the rest of us) into Federal slavery.  But I love America - the America that should be.  I will not settle for breaking her up.  I will not settle for continuing to live as other men and women demand.  I will stand tall.  I am an American.

There is only one thing Abe Lincoln contributed to the world worth a whit in my opinion, and the absolute hypocrisy with which it was delivered is stunning: We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

He, of course, overthrew the Founders Intent and the legitimacy of the Federal Government, the pact of the Constitution, and the ideals embodied in the work produced in Philadelphia.  I am alive 150 years later, and I want what was promised to me as an American, dammit.  I want my republic.  I want my life to be lived without being infringed.  I will proudly salute the Stars and Stripes not because of what men perverted it into, but because I know what it was meant to be.  I will salute the Confederate Battle Flag, and Gadsden for the same reasons.

I truly believe that most secessionists do not want "secession", which is the simple act of withdrawal.

I believe most secessionists want just and honorable government, as we were promised.  I think they believe the only way they will get that just and honorable governance is to abandon the Union.

I say to everyone out there, I'm not much for abandoning anything that I cherish.  I'm pretty pissed Bad People have denied my birthright.  I am not walking away.  I'm going to take it back.

It's mine, dammit.

This is MY country.  I am ENTITLED to the ideals of Philadelphia, and I shouldn't have to fight for them - but I will.  I am doing it right now.  I'll spend the rest of my life in this fight.

As much as I love Jefferson's Rightful Liberty quote, and I do use it to guide my way through this life, when I find my Rightful Liberty is being infringed, I look to Lincoln's own words, and I encourage you to do the same, because it is our fucking country:  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

To all who love Liberty, I ask that you remember your Patton:  Make the other bastard back the fuck up.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.