Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Raging Stalkers


**UPDATE**  Sadly, the threat from Firestone and Carol Jane King (Esquire) to file a lawsuit against me was just more of their utter bullshit.  Here's a snippet from Carol's email to me: "Maybe I won't file suit after all since you want it sooooo bad."

Now I am seriously disappointed.  I know you don't have a dime for a suit.  I know you don't have the skills as an Attorney to file a suit.  Now you vomit the truth and blow your bluff so quickly!? 

You aren't backing up because "I want it..." You are backing up because you have squat, because that's what cowards do, just like your punk male who still refuses to set a time, date and corner.

The folks watching have seen you and Firestone post every single day, multiple times each day, about me.  It is sad.  I offer you the same advice I offered Mark D. Firestone: Get some psychiatric help.

I'm done with you today, so stop your pathetic cries for help in my direction.  Firstly, I don't care about you enough to help, and secondly, I have real work to do.

Kerodin
III

~~

Have you ever had someone obsessively - dangerously - obsessed with you?

I have.  Ain't that right Mark & Carol.  Oh, you are so cute with the puffy faces and indignant red puffy cheeks!

Aw, and now they have begun complaining to blogs about content - isn't that rich?!

Aw (again) Now Carol Jane King (Esquire) is threatening a lawsuit.  I can't WAIT for eDiscovery and all the garbage they have hurled from their sites in the last 6 months.  Sweet lord, let there be a real, live lawsuit on this!  You'd think it'd be hard to libel me, but Mark and Carol BOTH did it.  You'd think it'd be hard to slander a company - Carol especially did it.  You'd think it'd be hard to get in ethical trouble with the Bar, but Carol is there.  Please, Carol, PLEASE file the fucking suit!!!

Still having fun? 

Years more.

Have a nice day.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. I've been stalked.... No bueno.
    I found that its all about power. Never surrender. Call all bluffs. It's fucked mind games. No one deserves that... Whether online or face to face. I've been watching their site... At first I thought it was good ole poking---- but I see from the last few days... They are obsessed. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.