Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Citadel: BIG NEWS incoming


**UPDATE**

ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER ONE: Here

How many people need to be eating a pile of crow tonight?

And because I am the epitome of dignified: Eat shit and die if you have it coming - you know who you are.  Genetic waste.

More announcements coming...

~~

There will be several announcements over the next 2-3 days regarding the Citadel and related projects.

Big announcements.

B.I.G.

Stay tuned.

Kerodin
III

7 comments:

  1. For some reason I could not post a comment on Citadel III about you receiving the go ahead from the ATF so here it is.

    Congratualations on this milestone. Build a good quality product and have great customer service and you WILL succeed. I don't believe in luck, just hard work and this is what the Citadel is doing. Once again, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERSONALLY I'm so proud of everybody that helped the approval go through. You have worked hard an nput your hearts into a dream and it has come true. I get goosebumps reading the post with the letter in it.
    WELL DONE EVERYBODY.
    It goes to prove that I will be living with, and who i can rely on in the future.
    CONGRATULATIONS.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' AWESOME news!!!! I can barely contain myself...will be on pins and needles awaiting the upcoming announcements. Pardon me while I send out an email to everyone who's been calling me dumba$$ for believing in the III!! Freakin' posers.

    To quote a great man, "WE got this!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya done good. I also left a nice comment for your detractors on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The future just got a little brighter!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) The only way is up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all and to all of the hard work, I have to wonder...... just how many times Che kicked his poor dog yesterday.

    Bill Nye

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.