Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

IIIGear


Folks, I just learned we have a small number of orders that went out over the Christmas break that haven't arrived for some of you yet.

Most orders have been sent, except for a few that have backorders from Condor, Cold Steel or KA-BAR.   I'll dive into it tomorrow and see if I can track down where things stand.

Most Liberty Congress shirts have shipped, so if you haven't seen yours yet, it's coming. Still waiting for hoodies and OD shirts, but I think we finally found a printer that is going to work out.

Remember folks, as I have said many times: IIIGear is not a business and I am not running it like a business. You can get the same gear elsewhere, faster, and in some cases cheaper, than buying from IIIGear.

If you buy from IIIGear you are helping support our III activities, but you just have to understand we don't re-order an item until we are out of stock, and we do not order in bulk from our vendors.

Anyone who gets frustrated, just let me know and I'll hit the refund on PayPal.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.