Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, January 11, 2013

Obama: No "Right" to walk away from the Union...

 
Our founding fathers established the Constitution of the United States "in order to form a more perfect union" through the hard and frustrating but necessary work of self-government. They enshrined in that document the right to change our national government through the power of the ballot -- a right that generations of Americans have fought to secure for all. But they did not provide a right to walk away from it. As President Abraham Lincoln explained in his first inaugural address in 1861...
 
Here's the rest.
 
 
Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. Odd...Continually at the destruction of our most precious document, but now with secession must honor the letter of the law. The most fair weather politician ever known. What a dick Commie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night my wife, my 11 year old daughter and I were sitting around the table after dinner. My daughter's class had been studying WWII. She asked me whether I thought it was right for the U.S. to intern American Citizens of Japanese decent following the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and more specifically what I thought of FDR as a president. I told her that FDR was a communist/NWO bastard, but that in my opinion, Lincoln was the worst. I explained to her the true history of events leading up to the War of Northern Aggression (some folks call it the Civil War, but I call it the War of Northern Agression :-)) and how Lincoln basically ignored and trampled all over the Constitution, etc. and that he basically set the precedent(s) which Obama is once again using in his attempt to seize control of this once great country.

    Even she, at the young age of 11, understood that what Lincoln did was treasonous. She basically said "it's written plain as day right there in the Constitution itself. What are these people, stupid or something?" (I'M SO PROUD :-))

    Alan S. Pedersen
    III
    Fort Mill, SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you expect from a commie bastard whose deepest desire is to see America on her knees?

    LT
    ~Bring rope, we're having a hangin' party!

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.