Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Redoubt Update

 

As many of you know the Citadel made it to Drudge via a very objective story here from CNS.

The spike in activity has been significant.  Of course, the first attacks upon the projects and all of the hundreds of Patriots involved came from MBV and others who call themselves Patriots, but behave quite differently.  Fugg'em.  (Some of you consider this to be Blue on Blue.  I do not.)

For the people in the world who do not like me and may attempt to use me or my name or any connections I may have to these projects as a weapon against the many dozens of Patriots who pulled together to financially help launch these projects, or the hundreds and hundreds of good, solid Americans who helped shape the concepts, and who have since picked up the rope and helped pull, I will offer a simple warning:  Let it go.

Slandering or libeling me is almost impossible, and I care even less.

However, whatever you think you know about my role in these projects is inaccurate.  It will be very easy for you, in your haste to attack me, to screw up and slander or libel innocent Patriots and their companies.  The potential to do damage to innocent Patriots should be enough reason for you to walk away.  But some of you don't care about anything but the spotlight, your own ego, your own agenda, or trying to make yourselves feel better about your pathetic lives by hurting others.

So be it.

Attempting to use me as a weapon against good people will not be tolerated by me on a personal level.  And I am pretty certain that when you write something that injures the economic interests of any of the companies involved, you can count on those companies to respond in the interests of their Members.  You won't have a good time.

I am very proud that a few of the ideas that evolved into these projects started on this site.

I am far more proud to know the Patriots who joined together and made it all happen.

I am quite content to be a tangential asterisk in the story of these projects.

For each and every Patriot who has supported your fellow Patriots in these endeavors, regardless of how you demonstrated your support, I am proud to know you.

Kerodin
III

22 comments:

  1. Sam,

    You know how to reach me if there is anything I can do. I saw the hit pc. from Che this morning. He won't be around much longer, yea I hear things.

    Bill Nye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bill. Once he's gone I wonder who will climb to the top of the shit-stirring mountain in his place. ;)

      K

      Delete
  2. Mikey's just pissed because the spotlight isn't on him.
    I read it this morning too - kind of funny when you have a (ex?)communist talking shit about other Patriots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a sad Soul. The truly sad part is his willingness to hurt so many other people just to try and zing me. But then again - I think that's his true role anyway, to be the guy who never let's real progress happen.

      This time, he failed.

      Delete
  3. I sure hope there's no war but if there is, it might be the first one that a guy needs score cards in addition to range cards. How sad is that?

    FWIW you're getting better play so far on the zerogov forum, but you gotta register to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really - ZeroGov is actually being neutral in my direction?

      Wonders never cease. ;)

      Delete
    2. There's nothing but individuals out there. My interest is the philosophy of the matter, and I have the advantage of being disinterested while not being uninterested.

      Delete
    3. FWIW I just posted there my current position on the Citadel and, in view of the current brouhaha, you. As I noted early on, transparency figures to be key.

      Delete
  4. Sure wish someone would slander me in this whole fray. I've got a few hungry lawyer friends who are looking for their next meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The piece I read on Drudge didn't seem bad in any way. From what I could see it pretty much just quoted the IIICitadel page. I haven't read yet what MVB had to say, although I'm sure coming from him it had to be most enlightening. (sarcasm) Those who are wishing to do harm are only angry they weren't leading an endeavor such as this and are just bitter pricks.
    Josh Rowe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made sure to go leave him a comment. Fuck him and his government check.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've left him more than a couple over the past few days, even before he started talking trash about the Citadel. Yours won't get published either RR. Mikey's kinda thin-skinned for being such a bad-ass.
    Watch out though, he might get one of his minions to chuck a rock through your window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew! He didn't publish mine either. I thought it was just me. I'll go ahead and cancel that appointment with the therapist.

      Delete
    2. You were absolutely right about him not publishing comments, WC. Guess he doesn't like hearing the opinions of those who don't loch his heels.

      Delete
  8. I must be missing Something who is MVB?

    bob b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... Don't worry about it. It's just way too long a story and not worth the time and effort.

      Delete
  9. Thank you Mikey for you concern and obviously we should be thanking you just as Obama thought we should be thanking him. But I find you a bit less than authentic as you exhort your minions to start a war that you have neither the cash money or intestinal fortitude to dedicate to the cause nor actually rebel and lead yourself and take your rifle in hand and do what you demand of others. War sucks and while I will defend myself and my fellow patriots from those who wish to take our liberty. I have no interest in starting a war that might well play into the DHS and Obama's FEMA camps for the PTBs imposing Martial Law. We are looking for a new paradigm when a person is valued for talents, joys, fun, history and all that is good in life. I'm sorry to say I think you are dying Mikey and I think it has nothing to do with you physical body.
    Sam I posted here because I didn't think SSI would carry this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So where is the upfront capitol coming from to kick start the Citadel? Theres no way to pay for it with AR's that cant be gotten? I think thats a far question.

    bob b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob: Well, the Citadel will not be built overnight. It will be built as revenue spools up and leases are signed, and a dozen or so families at a time will be able to move in.

      The greater the demand, the faster everything gets accomplished.

      One step at a time.

      Delete
  11. Millerized--- had me laugh out loud.
    K- congrats on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some folks seem to forget the profession of the woman I donated an organ to. Seems that made an impression, and as we do, they take care of their own. No feeling quite like having folks on your side who beat the .gov in the big room in DC.

      Delete
  12. How much time and effort has MVB and his minions put towards this project? How much skin do they have in the game? What's that, NONE you say? Then why the fuck should they care or venture their exalted opinions on the matter.

    My grandpa used to say... "if the hornets ain't bothering nothing, DON'T throw rocks at the nest".

    MVB and his buttboys would do well to remember that. We are all adults and freemen here. I don't recall asking for his advice.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.