Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, January 6, 2013

When they come for you...

...how many will have been trained by this guy and those like him?

Remember Gabe: The usual 1776 Types with their F*** The Police attitudes (no different than a group of Black Panthers) come out of the woodwork waving their rifles in one hand and the Constitution in the other...

And: When I was on SWAT our view is that "We will always win....even if we have to burn down your entire house by bombing it....we will win". Period.

Constitution in the other. Gabe doesn't care about Right and Wrong. He says so, right here: Notice that I have not even gotten into the "right or wrong" discussion. Why not? Because it is not relevant.

Just remember how many tax dollars this guy and others have - and will - put in their pockets while you wave your rifle in one hand, and Constitution in the other...

Remember that when a member of the Stack lets you bleed out, and eyes your wife or daughter as a trophy.

Remember.  Here's the link from summer.

Kerodin
III

2 comments:

  1. Super Gabe dude! Has he been flappin his Stazi neck again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Flock! I almost signed up for a couple of courses with this tool just last month...his "training facility" is located about 2 hours north of my AOR; I didn't because I'm still shopping around. Thanks for the heads up Sam! I'd missed the previous post about him. Will spend my $$ at Gunsite instead (about 35 minutes north of me, albeit a bit more expensive).

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.