Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, January 19, 2013

WRSA: The simple term is “demonization”.

We've seen the demonization tactic used right here in our own community during the last week.

Lies.  Distortions.  Smearing to reach an agenda.

It is a tactic of the Left and it is happening all over the place, right now.

If the beginning of the war was in our rearview, would you be able to tell?

Here's the piece from WRSA.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. Damn, that story is from my back yard. I'm literally 15 minutes from Portsmouth but I didn't see that on my local news. I'll have to go to their website and see if I can find it. I have no doubt though, that a lot of local LEO's around here would work along with the Feds.
    Josh R.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.