Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, February 25, 2013

Hold the Line, for they mean to have a war...


The videos are NSFW without headphones.

You will notice a gentle shift from my typical charm, tolerance and sweet disposition in the coming weeks and months.  I use a bad word here and there in this post, so stop reading if you have tender sensibilities.  There are tasks that need to be accomplished by serious III Patriots.  There is also a vacuum that needs to be filled.  There are Hard Things that are required of America's Patriots.  There are enemies trying to destroy what you and I hold dear, what you and I want to accomplish, and there are Hard Things required of me.  I will do those Hard Things.  You'll learn more about these things in the coming weeks and months.

And remember this: True leaders are always on the front line, in Harm's Way.

We are the children of Sparta, Greece, Rome.  We are the beneficiaries of thousands of years of civilized notions of Freedom, Liberty, Honor and Benevolence.  Yet in all ages there will be men who mean to be Masters, and they are among us now.  They mean to have us bend knee, now.  They mean to deprive us of the Rights of Englishmen and the Rights bestowed upon us by our Creator.  They mean to see you die, by any means necessary, if you resist.

They mean to have a war.  They are killing your supply lines for that war right now (rifles, fighting pistols, mags, ammo, spare parts, food chain, currency, et cetera)

I am seeking our modern 300.  We only need 300 serious, hardcore American Patriots to turn this battleship.  I am seeking our modern III Patriots who would have stood at Lexington, Concord, and helped chase the Regulars all the way back to Boston.  I am looking to meet such Patriots at King's Mountain on April 19th.  I am asking that you look into yourself and decide if you are III, if you would have gone to the Green or to Thermopylae.  Even if you can't make it to King's Mountain, I am asking that you stand and be counted so the Enemies of Liberty understand that enslaving Americans will require a democide, and that they'd better pack a lunch.


I have 2 videos on this page.  Neither may be to your taste in music, but they both carry messages that must be delivered to our modern III, those who will not lie down, those who will not bend knee, those who will choose Liberty or Death.  Lyrics for the top video are hereLyrics for the second video are here.  The lyrics are not as important as the message, especially the second video, and the visuals should reach that visceral place in the hearts of all freemen.

We are Americans. Don't you fucking dare disgrace all of the Americans who have fought and/or died before us and permit Liberty to be murdered while we draw breath.  In the second video there is a particular set of visuals - don't you fucking dare ever let any fight in America be reduced to rocks and sticks and empty hands versus modern arms possessed by the State, like in some third-world-f'n-banana-republic.  Do Not Disgrace what it means to be an American.

You may choose to sit out this fight.  So be it.

...may we forget ye were our Countrymen.

Kerodin
III

6 comments:

  1. I've always been IN. If I can crawl and my fingers work, I'm IN.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as i can curl a finger around a trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee." Moby Dick, Herman Melville

    Alan S. Pedersen
    III
    Fort Mill, SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm staying in it. 4/19/13 King's Mtn, SC

    my full response(posted this evening) is on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Post.
    The Modern Patriot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As for me... I shall lay low, stay in the shadows, let those who want to beat their chests, rant & rave to let the enemy know who the easy targets are and take care of them easily at first. Then, after they think they've eliminated their major opposition, shall I surface from out of the shadow, unsuspected and surprise them when they least expect it. Yes, I shall persistently harass them to utter annoyance & frustration, so that they expose their vulnerableness and then shall I take advantage of it to their demise.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.