Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Molon Labe - English/Modern/Ancient


Can you believe it?!  Our OD Minuteman shirts finally arrived and they are in good shape.  They begin shipping this afternoon, and the rest will go out Monday.

I have 3 designs below I am considering - but we are having a little artistic discussion in the Kerodin household about which version of Molon Labe is most appropriate for our shirts.

There's a poll at the right,

English (regardless of font): Molon Labe

Greek (Modern): 


 

Greek (Ancient):

I won't sway any voting by indicating my personal preference - but there's a poll on the right and we'd appreciate you weighing-in --->

Thanks!

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

  1. That is upper case and lower case Greek, not modern and ancient. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
    The question is valid either way.
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.