Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, February 22, 2013

No Peace


Do you remember in the movie Independence Day when the alien was speaking through Brent Spiner, and told the President there would be no peace between the species?

I had the misfortune of having to be in Chicago yesterday for reasons I care not to disgust - er, discuss.  I scanned through radio stations and had  the greater misfortune of learning that a woman named Stephanie Miller has a radio show and she's something of a big deal in the world of Marxists.

Anyway, since I must have misogynistic tendencies, I listened.  It was like a horrible and bloody train wreck - I just couldn't stop listening.  The station also features shows from Alan Combs and Ed Shultz, so you get it.  Thank the Gods I was out of range as Stephanie's show ended and I didn't make my ears bleed with whatever show followed hers.

My take-away: No Peace.

I have said it many times in the course of three years of writing: Patriots and Marxists can not coexist.  It was confirmed for me once again, yesterday.

No Peace.  We can not coexist because the Marxists will not permit it.  They have an agenda predicated on interference and dominance.  They are physically, verbally and mentally incapable of simply leaving people alone and minding their own f'n business.

Every Patriot I know - and I know many thanks to this blog and you fine people - just want to be left the hell alone to enjoy our Natural Rights until we die peacefully, surrounded by our loved ones.  We'd let them do whatever-the-hell they want to do - but leave us out of it.  But that simply is not in their DNA.

And they mean to be your Masters.  Just listen to one of her shows.  I bet one will be enough for you to understand - they will never, ever stop seeking to impose their will upon you, using your dollars to finance the activity.

No Peace.

There can be no coexistence.

Own it.  Then we can resolve it.  Stop trying to avoid the issue, folks.  Stop trying to back up and avoid the confrontation.  They will chase you anywhere you go.  They will chase us to the Citadel, I know it.  If you stay where you are, they will come into your home.  They will disarm you by attrition if not by force (Bought any good, cheap fighting ammo or arms recently?)

In all ages there will be men who mean to be Masters.  Some of those *men* have vaginas.

Stop tolerating.  Stop backing up out of the goodness of your Souls.  Our fuses have been too long.

You'd better find your war footing, because they have theirs. 

They mean to have you bend knee, go to prison, or die.  Bought a pound of butter recently?  The cheapest is $4 per pound at my local grocery store.  Diesel fuel has jumped 35 cents per gallon in 3 weeks.  Any idea what that does to truckers who move goods from A to B?  That's part of the reason butter is $4 per pound.  They are deliberately murdering the dollar and they are going to make it impossible to eat.  Got seeds to grow your own?  Got 2A to defend it?

But the fight need not go that way.  We need not wait until we are starving and broke and our cities are in riotous and smoldering ruins.

I'm thinking of Rommel and CA's evolution of the Desert Fox's simple, efficient war principle.

When the time comes: In the absence of orders, go find something Evil and kill it.

CA: That may just become part of the new & improved Kerodin Doctrine.  ;)

If every single Patriot reading this blog simply hog-tied 5 Marxists and put them on a boat leaving US soil, this nonsense would end overnight.

Think about it.

Kerodin
III

14 comments:

  1. "If every single Patriot reading this blog simply hog-tied 5 Marxists and put them on a boat leaving US soil, this nonsense would end overnight." K



    Looks like a good start to the conversation to be had during the III Congress. Dan K. if you are reading this I will make every attempt to make sure no one stops you in your oratory like at Mercer. What is on your mind, needs to be said and heard by all.

    Mike M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the book "The Brigade by H.A. Covington " It's crude, rude and whats needed to fix our country of dishonest law makers and foreigners in this country.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll second your recommendation, sir. In fact all 4 of Covington's Northwest Volunteer Army books should be on the reading list. I voted with my feet. Moved just last year from a Chocolate City (Baltimore, MD) to North I' da Ho. Sometimes you just gotta 'live in' the nightmare to really understand what is coming. I sleep very peacefully at night here in the Great White North and I will gladly shake hands with any Citadel folks who are racial realists and not intolerant anti-racists.

      Delete
    2. Jake: What is a "racial realist"?

      K

      Delete
  3. She didn't persuade you? But doesn't she have degrees? She must be some sort of expert; she's got a radio show, after all.

    It doesn't look very hopeful, but maybe even idiots will come up with a survival instinct. That would be nice, but I'm not betting on it---death philosophies tend toward death. We'll find out soon, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No peace. Personally, I dont want them to have any say here. I am not content with letting them do whatever as long as they leave me alone.
    They have been biting off more than they can chew for years. They will never stop until they are made to. The systems for our oppression are in place and until those are dismantled.
    Think about our society today, sure we are allowed to speak our mind... But are we? Voicing your opinion might turn you into a social pariah if it is not in line with liberalism.
    Now ask yourself if it is going to get better or worse. You know it is just going to get worse.
    They dont want peace because they dont feel they need to have it with our kind.
    Now ask yourself what you are willing to do for your future, your way of life, and your children.
    New firearm restrictions will pass, its in the works. States are going to do what they can as the Feds nudge at them and they will succeed.
    Are you willing to just allow it? Are you willing to walk a somber march in protest as they strip away who you are?
    I say no. Not one more inch back. If you allow them to take an inch they will never stop taking inches.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH BACK!
    We dont want peace with them either. There can be no coexistence.
    They will never stop until you stop them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "NOT ONE MORE INCH BACK" is not in my thinking, my firm resolve is to "TAKE BACK MILES"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I am not content with letting them do whatever as long as they leave me alone."

    What does this mean?

    Me, I try to be content, or at least as content as possible, no matter what others do. Yeah, sometimes they try not to let you (very, very rarely), but then that's their choice. I'm not sure I see the problem.

    These are stupid times for aggressing against others, no matter what anyone's wearing. That's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Click on the picture and look into their eyes. The devil incarnate X4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "If every single Patriot reading this blog simply hog-tied 5 Marxists and put them on a boat leaving US soil, this nonsense would end overnight."

    Guys, I live too far inland to put 5 Marxist pukes on a departing Carnival Cruz (or even set them adrift in a bass boat). Would anyone think it unreasonable if some patriots just rounded up his 5 Marxists, had them dig a sizable slit trench, brought some lime, and just went "Kätyn" on these Efer's? I promised my father I'd leave my mark on this world - it just may be a 30 foot long, shallow slit trench filled with retribution!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took an oath when I joined the military, I have not forgotten it. The civil war is coming and it is going to determine wheather we live or die as Free Men. I remember the words written on The Statue of William Wallace in Aberdeen Scotland " I was born a Free Man , I have lived as a Free Man my whole life and Knowing that I am about to die let Scotland be the last words that I utter " So it shall be with us Patriots, May od Have Mercy for we are about to embark upon perilous times

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.