Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Call to Patriots with metal skills



Anyone out there able to make or point me toward a supplier for rectangular tube (aluminum or stainless steel 14 gauge) with good tolerances?  I don't care about length, I'll cut to suit.  This may be perfect for one of you guys with shop skills who wants to make a few bucks AND make a difference in the fight for Liberty.

Lemme know...

If you have a source, just leave me a comment.  If you want the gig for yourself, send me an email: Kerodin@Kerodin.com

K

3 comments:

  1. The folks at Online Metals have been reliable and reasonable for my simple needs:

    http://www.onlinemetals.com/

    Their published measurements are "inch" or "mm", not "gauge" ... so convert.

    Hans
    NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winchester Metals in Winchester, VA. That's where I get all my stock, including the 7075 plate for the lowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 2nd Online Metals.

    Also, McMaster-Carr is good for small quantities of all kinds of materials and fasteners:

    mcmastercarr.com

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.