Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Sunday, March 3, 2013

III: For I intend to go into Harm's Way


I posted below that you are being marked for death.

Believe it if you wish.  Dismiss it as hyperbole and paranoia if you wish.

IIIGear.com has 30 Round AR Mags and fighting blades for those of you who do not dismiss the reality that is plain to see in every city and town in the country.  Men who mean to be Masters intend to be rid of people like you who refuse to bend knee.

Now is not the time to put your money in the bank.

Now is the time to buy things that will keep you alive in the worst nightmare you can imagine.

Heed my warning, or not.  I don't care either way.  Mother Nature has Her cycles, and we are entering one.

This herd will be culled.  Men who mean to be Masters intend to help, for their own gain.

Personally, I get ticked when I know someone plans to put me in a ditch.

Bring a lunch.

Kerodin
III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.