Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Monday, March 11, 2013

We've got this...


Most readers - because I have told you so many times - and every one of you who have met me would agree that I do not fall into that category of men who inspire fear and trepidation based on my physical size and imposing demeanor.  I am shorter than most men, I am lighter than most men, and I have a reflexive smile.  All of these are reasons why I was very successful as an LP in those times of my life when I made a living from my CQB skills. 

When you see a Principal (the guy the Team is protecting) he is often flanked by very imposing men in dark suits, dark shades, and chests that remind one of an old-growth forest.  What you don't see are the LPs (Low Profiles) who are in the crowd looking for mischief.  We go unnoticed.  We don't raise the innate defenses of Fighting Men in normal circumstances. 

We can get close, where we can go to work.

Being under-estimated is a part of life.  Some people learn to use it to advantage.  Anything can be accomplished if you look for the work-around, if you have the guts to step where others may fear to tread, if you are willing to take that risk others may not.

At the moment several members in the Citadel Project are working hard on a work-around.  Our Plan A is already underway - Miller's CNC is en-route to his shop and we are just a few weeks from breaking ground in Idaho.  But then an opportunity presented that we have an obligation to explore - a way to get the Citadel built faster and even better than our own plan and pace would allow.  So we are doing that right now.  And I am proud to announce that whether we stick with our Plan A, we accept this new opportunity, or not, we'll have our work-around fleshed-out in a few days.

No matter what course we take, it will be done in steps.  One foot after the other.  Our first step is to get Miller in a position that he is delivering product and has a Team of craftsmen at his back.  Our second step is to make tangible, real-world advances on the beachhead.  No matter what happens, no matter which fork in the road we take, we will accomplish both goals in the coming weeks.

Period.

We will be a town of Riflemen who respect the Founding Ideals of this great republic, from Day One.

Every single man and woman in our presence will live by the voluntary Patriot Agreement on our website.

Liberty will not die.  Not on our watch.

Win-Win is a fundamental tenet of successful business.  We - the people who want the Citadel to be realized - are at the precipice of a serious Win-Win.  And not only that, the project may be documented by the best such professionals in the world for posterity.

This will not sound humble, but I mean no hubris: Those on the Steering Committee and most of the people involved in the Citadel Project "sense" a greater purpose in our efforts.  Getting this Citadel built is bigger than all of us.  Each and every one of us has buried our Ego and we are working for that next Generation of Americans who will live either under Liberty, or Tyranny.

Make no mistake, I feel the eyes and judgment of John Parker on the back of my neck.

I feel the eyes and judgment of my uncle on the back of my neck.

I refuse to let Liberty die so long as I draw breath.

And I know I am not alone.

To each and every single one of you who has supported this effort either financially, or morally, or by telling a friend, or by writing about it on your blog, or in any other way, you have my eternal thanks.

We have a job to get done.

We've got this.

Kerodin
III

1 comment:

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.