Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If you're on the fence about the Mosby East Coast Classes...


...here is a comment left on a post below:

Anonymous April 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I've done several of Mosby's classes. They rock! Best money you'll spend anywhere getting trained. We had a former SEAL in a recent class.
The chats around the campfires at night are priceless.
Hope to meet even more Patriots in upcoming classes.

-- a friend of da GHOST.
 
I've never met Mosby.  I get nothing for promoting his classes - except the knowledge that at least some III Patriots in my part of the world will have the skills he teaches.
 
Kerodin
III

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the previous comment. I also have taken three of John Mosby's classes and they are excellent! There is no other class like them that are available to civilians. And the price is very low when you compare it to other classes on the civilian market. And there is no square range mentality on John's courses.
    John's ability to teach and show by example are extraordinary. I know he is really dedicated when he let me start an IV on him for my first time. Whether it one of John's class on medical, SUT, vehicle tactics, combat rifle or structure clearing, they are all outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My money has already been sent. I may get it all back if they're not filled. BUT I'm not taking the chance of missing it because I didn't have the money at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find the info on cost and location of this class? After taking the TC3 class at Brock's PatCon, I would like to further my knowledge if possible. Thank you in advance.
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.