Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, April 19, 2013

III Congress

Several of us met at King's Mountain National Battlefield this morning.  Alan led us through a very well-informed tour and the story of King's Mountain has tremendous relevance to our America today.

There were some outstanding Patriots in attendance, and I am now confident that the concept of our III Congress can not only be valuable, but can also, perhaps, help secure the outcome Patriots seek.  I was very proud to see so many people proudly wearing III identifiers  Morale and cohesion are critical to any forward motion we will recognize.

We went to lunch after King's Mountain and discussed several topics as relate to the Congress, our future role, and immediate take-aways.  Of course, I was a mess at lunch as Mother Nature decided to bomb my allergies and challenge my contact lenses, but I survived.  Though I did return to the hotel and crash until far beyond the dinner hour.  (I also bought some Claritin that helped tremendously.)

I will post a more complete SitRep at the III Congress site either Sunday or Monday, loop in our Delegates who were unable to attend, and together we will all work to refine our first Resolution.  Some we'll do publicly on the blog, and some we'll keep in email

Today convinced me that the Congress deserves real attention from the community. 

If III Patriots are to make any significant contribution to Restoration we must move on many fronts, including everything we already do, plus the Congress, plus the III 300 (which I will flesh out in coming weeks) plus working through legal means as we discussed today.  (There is a group of Carolinians working on legal challenges that may prove fruitful at some point - I'll link to their sites ASAP so everyone can ramp up on their efforts.)  All of that must move forward as those inclined continue to work on III Arms and the Citadel.  I will be reaching out to Sandman in the coming weeks to help network our Congress efforts with the militia units across the country.

I left convinced that we can keep Liberty alive through the coming ruckus, even if we emerge on the Other Side of the coming storm with little more than seeds of Liberty in our pockets.

Our numbers will always be small.  But what we have on our side that can defeat the superior numbers of the Enemies of Liberty - is morality, patriotism, common sense, and the willingness to do Hard Things.

I am proud to have met the people who came today.

More later.  Stay safe.

Kerodin
III

7 comments:

  1. I am proud to have met the other Patriots yesterday at the first III Congress meeting. It was encouraging to look each in the eye, shake the hand of each and discuss the issues at hand and how we might take action to turn things to the right again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please consider removing this ignorant, brain-dead, ass juice sucking slave from your Blog List[http://muccings.blogspot.com/]

    Here is his response, to my posting on his blog about the shameful, slavish, disarmed, cower in place impotence of Bostonians on the 237th anniversary of Lexington and Concord.

    Post a Comment On:Muccings
    "The Asymmetrical Warfare of Islam…"
    2 Comments-Show Original PostCollapse comments

    1 – 2 of 2
    cavmedic68w said...
    Also, it's damn frustrating, and disturbing, that so many in the
    community(who should know better) have jumped on the bandwagon of infotainment drama this has been since the beginning.
    While being completely oblivious to the military/federal/police lockdown of Boston, by the blatant violation of posse comitatus, fourth amendment, Bill of Rights, God given birthright to freedom, privacy, and defense of self, family
    and friends; by any means necessary.
    7:59 PM
    Gerardo Moochie said...
    And WITHOUT the extraordinary presence and action of ALL law enforcement, this Islamic terrorist might have never been caught.

    If I lived anywhere NEAR that neighborhood I would be very thankful and appreciative of any type of law enforcement presence, military or otherwise.

    One thing people like yourself ignore or are otherwise ignorant of: Islam has declared war on the infidel. I don't know if you are an infidel or not. I am. And I appreciate the need for the military to join in defense of the infidel in this country when we are attacked by any Muslim whose objective and actions are to terrorize and weaken us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw that yesterday. Just amazing. All I witnessed was incompetence reigning supreme in the LEO's actions.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the update Sam. I seriously considered attending but couldn't justify all I'd need to do to make it happen, on top of the long trip there and back. Got flooded from the massive rains we just got so it's good I ended up staying put - big mess to tend to.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have been there but life gets in the way. Looking forward to the full breakdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn... I wish I would have known... I live in York County, SC I would have been there! Many of my ancestors fought at Kings Mountian.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.