Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Thursday, May 2, 2013

NC PatCon: Important


Brock Townsend is hosting his spring PatCon this weekend.

The man deserves the gratitude of every III Patriot and every Liberty-loving American for his tireless efforts to host these events where Patriots are able to get together, meet, talk, bond and advance our Movement.

Thank you, Brock.  What you do matters and makes a significant difference.

We chatted in email this evening and he asked for a bit of help and I am proud to be in a position to contribute in this small way.

A small group of West Coast Patriots submitted two (2) 80% AR Lower receivers for Brock to raffle off during the PatCon to help raise money to cover expenses.  Believe me, the gigs Brock puts together are expensive and first class!

So here is how we can all help: We are going to sell raffle tickets for the 80% lowers that were donated by the West Coast Patriots.  I am going to add a PayPal button here on this post and on the right sidebar, which will remain active right up to the raffle.  Everyone who buys a raffle ticket will have two (2) chances to win.  2 lowers, 2 raffle chances.

This is a great way to help Brock cover some expenses, and a great way to possibly add an 80% AR back-up to your safe.  Since we are using the 527 all money that I collect for the tickets will be delivered to Brock in person when I show up on Saturday.  Remember, an 80% lower is NOT a firearm and does NOT need to go through your FFL - no paperwork ;)

**UPDATE**  Will announce winners when I get home - Brock's event was outstanding!

K

10 comments:

  1. Those are from all of us out here on the west coast....Wirecutter, Bonniegadson,etc...And all of us that don't have blogs but love liberty just the same....We wish we all could be there but will have settle for being with you in Spirit:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lineman - isn't it a great feeling that we are actually becoming a real community? My personal thanks to all of you who chipped in and shipped those 80s.

      Stay safe.

      K

      Delete
    2. Give yourself a slap on your back since I won't be there to do it....Its people like you and the too many to name other Patriots that are bringing the community together into a cohesive and functioning group...There will always be those that try and tear done instead of build up...I say fuck em'...They are not worth the dirt it took to make them...People always say aren't you worried that there will be infiltration into these groups and they will try to get you tossed in jail...My answer is always if we as a group are doing what's right and honest in the sight of God it doesn't matter what they try even the taking of my life..I will be building treasure and it will be there when I am judged before God and that really is all that matters....

      Delete
  2. Done, worthy effort. Got my three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lewis and I will be rollin south starting tomorrow. We will of course detour the communistic state of Maryland so it adds a little to the course, but none the less should be an uneventful beautiful drive down once again. That is of course we get gooned by some Kentucky fucktard like last time whilst passing someone driving while reading a book. See you there Sam. It will be great to finally shake your hand.
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought me a few, too. Lost count though, I had a buzz on when I was buying. Four or six, I think.
    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for publicizing a worthy cause.
    Recently awoken to the harsh realities and doin' my best to catch up, thanks for spreading the message

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my 3 tix. Fingers crossed to win the 80, as I will not be in attendance physically, but rather in spirit. You gents have a hell of a time linking up and shaking hands. I wish I had the means of attendance. Enjoy the company of each other and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The big question is, did you raise enough money to help offset his costs for the PatCon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't answer that but he is doing another in the autumn.I know for sure we will have great weather for that one.I'll let him tell you when the dust settles. I know the TCCC class along with other sponsors contributed a chunk of change. The main thing is lots of good contacts were made and plans for local alliances put in place. We had brothers from NC,SC, PA,VA and even MI show up.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.