Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Friday, April 26, 2013

OathKeepers


It must be my charming personality, but I have never yet rec'd an answer from Stewart Rhodes regarding these two questions:

1) How are your members NOT breaking the oath to protect and defend the Constitution, every single shift, by arresting and charging Americans for "drug law" violations and/or "Firearms violations", all the while taking their pay from Americans who produce.

2) How many OathKeepers had boots on the ground in Boston. yanking people out of their homes at muzzle point?

I'll never get an answer from Mr. Rhodes.  He already gave it by his actions.

Uniforms, and those who stand with them, are conspirators and collaborators.

People who are wearing LEO uniforms today have declared which side they are on - and it is NOT Liberty.

The hallowed and sacred ground of Lexington Green has been forever defiled.

Fugg'um.

Kerodin
III

**For the record, Zoomie did not create that provocative art.  Some other Patriotic ne'er do well must be trying to take Zoomie's crown as King of the Net. (It'll never happen  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I have gotten more views for my "Why don't you like cops?" video, and more comments on it, than any other video I have done. The topic strikes a nerve. But I still believe there are NO good cops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stewie is too busy soliciting donations
    for this bullshit:" April 11th, 2013
    HELP US PUT AN OATH KEEPERS CAR ON THE NASCAR TRACK, DRIVEN BY JEFFREY EARNHARDT!"
    Maybe I'm just petty and cruel.
    I guess soliciting for a shiny hot wheels is honorable and honest. More so than his woe is me,our permit was revoked, speechifying and whiny hoedown.
    Without question, universally more honorable and honest than his criminally ignoring the cower in place, martial law fuckfest his membership had with Bostonians on 19 April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a prime example of why there is a sticky spot on the back window of my pickup truck where my "Oath Keepers" sticker USED to be. Kinda like the NRA sticker I ripped off as well. All I got left is a Secede sticker for Texas, a Gadsden flag, Molon Labe, and a "peace through superior firepower" sticker. And Fuck Obama.

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.