Enemies of Liberty are ruthless. To own your Liberty, you'd better come harder than your enemies..

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

...annnnd we're gone, so long Ohio

Heading out, will be home in a few hours.  Any Feds upgrading your spy hardware in my home - hurry up and clear out.  ;)

I added a follow-up comment over at Codrea's site this morning, to end-cap the discussion, at least for me.  I do appreciate David's creating a thread and enforcing civility that permits dialogue without deviating from the topic too far.  (That ain't easy - conversations on our blogs often wander off-track and into the weeds)

Here's his thread.

Here's my comment:  Anon 7:31 - You may call BS all you wish, and you may have answered Beck differently than did I.  But you weren't there, you are Monday-morning Quarterbacking a game you aren't even playing.

I'm good with my answer, and I'm good with the fact that I was on the set in front of millions, with several Patriot allies, able to advance our III Brand, Liberty, and the Citadel, as well as to knock-down - to many millions of people - some of the BS spread about me and the Citadel that originated within the "Patriot Community" itself, based on zero facts or evidence.

This goes to David's suggested answer regarding "The Supreme Court has determined this to be settled law..."

SCOTUS edicts do not settle anything, folks.  They are 9 people acting unconstitutionally every day of the week.  There is no way I would even enter such a dialogue with Beck.  Wrong venue, wrong audience, wrong time, and an argument that 99.9% of people don't even understand properly.  Most people don't even <I>want</I> to understand it, because to understand that SCOTUS is acting unconstitutionally is to rip the face off the very essence of reality for too many people. 

SCOTUS has made it Constitutional for Obamacare, a ruling with which most people reading this disagree.  Yet you kinda-sorta like Heller & MacDonald, yet you'll claim the same SCOTUS that upheld 1934 NFA and GCA '68 were wrong and those "laws" are unconstitutional - sorry folks, cherry-picking the rulings you like and will obey is the same as I mentioned in my first comment above - we all pick and choose every day which unconstitutional laws we will abide, until we choose otherwise. 

SCOTUS and "Settled Law" are strawmen arguments that avoid the very premise of why this country is dying.  Those nine judges have no more Right to make your guns "legal" than to make them "illegal".

I would suggest that folks pick the right battle and devote your energy properly.  That battle isn't me, nor is it the Citadel - the Citadel is a done deal even if I stroke out tomorrow.  The infrastructure is in place, the support is in the hearts of too many people, there is too much momentum.

It may not be for "you", and you may not be for "it", but that doesn't change the reality - you're fellow Americans have a Right to build whatever they want, and live among whomever they want, with whatever "rules" they choose to impose upon themselves, whether you like Kerodin or not.

David - thank you for the opportunity and forum.  I'm done on this thread.

Kerodin
III


1 comment:

  1. "I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them."
    Robert Heinlein
    Words I live by, You were correct in your response to Beck and Codrea. There is a time and place to explain our individual creeds. For we all agree on the basic foundation of Jefferson’s “Rightful Liberty.” I can’t help but get pissed at the members of the patriot community who feel as though they are the torch bearers and vangaurds of the movement(Vanderstooge, OathBreakers, etc.) busy pontificating and chest thumping, their devisive rhetoric does nothing to bring about cohesion and raises serious question as to their true intentions. Others are busy prepping, training, educating and doing the work of restoration. Thank you for doing more than your share. As for the rest; Your absence from the struggle for life, liberty and property diminishes those of us still in the battle.........can this be said of you?
    Richard R Deaver
    III

    ReplyDelete

Please post anonymously. III Society members, please use your Call Sign.